Hope you don't mind an Argos fan dropping in...

...But I wanted to let you guys know about a new site a few of us have set up, which I think you'll enjoy.

What we're trying to do at boatmenblog.com is have some fun with CFL coverage. We might delve into serious analysis occasionally, even break the odd story, but mostly we're trying to capture the fun that we have following the Argos and the CFL, and generate some laughs.

Admittedly, some of those laughs may be at the Ticats expense (though we're more interested in mocking Frank D'Angelo and the TSN panel), but it's all in good fun. We've gotten some really good feedback on our postings so far, and we're updating very frequently. I hope you'll stop by and let us know what you think.

[url=http://www.boatmenblog.com]www.boatmenblog.com[/url]

i love the fact you have the picture with the popcorne at the very top :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, if you can't laugh at yourself...

Actually, that's not quite right. I guess we're really laughing at R. Jay Soward and Robert Baker. Now that I think about it, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

A-Rad,

Great blog. Remarkably well written and very entertaining. Turns out there are funny and talented Argo fans. Who knew?

;-)

I guess John Avery is having an effect there in Argoland, good on him.

i blame you for that bob... we stop officially sanctioning the fact that they su-ck and all of a sudden, they lose their inferiority complex and start developing skills...

WHY BOB WHY?????

This is high praise, guys...I've passed it on to my co-conspirators. Thanks to Bob and to everyone else for their (slightly begrudging) kind words.

Sadly, our act isn't quite as dirty as Avery's...but hopefully we can still get some laughs.

Bob,

I thought Hamilton fans always thought Argo fans were a bit funny. :wink:

Aug 12th .....

Ti-cats 41
Argos 12 :cowboy: