Hooray for the SHOWboatmen!

Great INTs by Defence!

Even better unsportsmenlike conduct on the post TD boat rides! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hillarious....

And other than the Argonauts,not a better team and group of fans to rub it in to.

I remember how classless they acted in '92.They deserve every inch of it!

OSKEE WEE WEE

OSKEE WA WA

HOLY MACKINAW

TIGERS

EAT 'EM RAW!!!!

:thup: :thup:

That was an awesome celebration, very funny and very much worth it in my opinion. Perhaps the best TD celebration ever, screw Jermaine Copeland and that bobsliegh celebration.

Personally I think they should take that boat back to Hamilton. :rockin:

Screw the game ball, we want the game boat! :lol:
What a trophy that would be to place in IWS :smiley:

If you go to the Bummers board and read through the game thread you'll see how one guy seems to think it was a classless display.Those Bummer fans have a short memory.As I said befoe,I remember there behaviour in the '92 Eastern Final.I remember the antics of Rod Hill.I can rememeber the antics of Tyrone Jones.I remember them being the dirtiest team in the league in the early '90's,and Call Murphy complaining about our tactics after we beat them in the sumer of '92.

That's after they were caught cheating earlier this year and passed it off as if it did'nt matter...

That they would call that classless is the height of hypocrisy...Who cares,they all deserve it!

Back in the DAY when winterpeg was at thier peak they use to do that friggin dance in the endzone where they would all fall down at the end. Man that burned my butt. Revenge is sweet! :rockin:

I loved every minute of that and our defense earned that celebration!! It was amazing.

Oh my i was Getting a good kick out of that was like it was set up during warm ups ...
I no some will say they don't like that but it was not towards the bombers players more of a team celebration with props ..
So on to the next question anyone got a boat we can park in the end zone at IWS ?

Go Cat's Go :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Ok, we need a boat, but do we need a 3rd thread on this boat thing?

Maybe Markeith and the Ticat Coast Guard were on a mission looking for spies. Very creative and well executed even if the CFL does fine them for doing it.

yes..

The big question: just why was there a boat in Winnipeg? Is the Red River flooding again?

Well...if someone wants to leave an empty boat sitting behind the endzone...what the heck did they expect would happen!!!
I'm just glad it was our guys who did it first :thup:

Sorry guys... a contrary opinion. Hated it.

loved it!
this is a huge side note but i think it would also be pretty cool if we had a hot tub in the endzone like alot of other teams :slight_smile:

So, let's just make it clear. Is it okay if we do it but not if they do it? Is it okay for both to do it? or is it classless for both to do it. I'll listen to you if you want to argue one of the last to,o but there seem to be some people on this board (not saying it's you Epperly) who are such homers that's it's only okay if we do it.

We're back to to the great divide. Do you like showboating or not? I don't...plain and simple.

My thoughts on showboating, running it up, etc is simple...

If you dont want to see it, stop the other team.

Awwwww man I missed it... was in the bathroom.. making more room for more beer.....lol

did you miss both of them, it happened twice lol