Home Opener Tailgate party/scott park

I saw there is some kids festival on the diamond is there still going to be space to set up a tailgate party??? BBQ, beer, toss the football etc. Is anyone else planning on starting the season right at scott park? or is the kids thing going to kill the fun.

Wow bro just stay home and drink beer and have a barbecue, why would he kids kill your fun.

No, you are mistaken.

The kiddie thing is at Brian Timmis, not Scott Park where the parking and tailgating are.

Gongshow, the Scott Park tailgates are family friendly. Kids are always running around playing catch with their parents and everyone looks out for them. It's one part that makes the whole experience great. This is a Canadian Football League/Hamilton tailgate not a No Fun League zoo. Yes everyone enjoys their libations but it's done in a laid back and fun way. If you think about it, kids there are seeing what it is like to see adults have a few bevy's socially and not get out of control.

So if kids are a buzz kill for you, you may not like Scott Park....that being said you still need to try it. :thup:

I don’t think he’s referring to kids at the tailgate.

I think he is referring to this:

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/ham/images/splashpage/2010/06/july10splashpage1602.jpg

Good point Capt.

I think he was confusing Brian Timmis with Scott Park.

Is that right gongshow

WIN OR LOSE WE DRINK THE BOOOOOOZE! LONG LIVE THE SCOTT PARK TAILGATE! :rockin: :cowboy: