Home Opener: I think I'm going

Great News!

I'm pretty certain that I'm going to be going to the home opener... provided that there are actually any tickets available!

Man I envy you people that can go to any game you want. Then again... maybe it makes it that much more special for me. Every game I get to go to is a VERY special event for me!

There was ZERO purpose to this forum - lol. I'm just happy and wanted to share it with ticats.ca

Cheers.

Right on Rusty,

I`m out of the loop a little, because I live in Vancouver, but can you tell me what the season ticket sales have been so far, and do you think the attendance will be as good as last year or better. I know it depends on how well the team is doing, but is 26 000 per game unreasonable??

Won’t be as high this year as season ticket prices have gone up for certain areas. Expect 15-16000 season tickets. And maybe 20-24000 every game.

Aren't you other 20,000 fans going to post that you are going to the preseason game??

On a side note anyone wanting to go to the game, but a little tight on dollars might want to hang out by the scalpers.
I had 6 extra tickets last year and had a hard time giving them away as there were a bunch of us standing around with extra tickets.
Maybe the same this year???

Will the xgame be on the CHML radio.

Won't be as high this year as season ticket prices have gone up for certain areas. Expect 15-16000 season tickets. And maybe 20-24000 every game.
Thanks for the update Catsfan.

Thats really too bad. I remember hearing how disappointed local ticat fans,season ticket holders were, when Bob increased the ticket prices, why,( for the previous 5 years) I have no clue?? But its really too bad because of the loyalty Ticat fans have shown over those years and the great attendance. Maybe someone can give me an explanation why he had to increase tickets by so much, where is the just reward??

Anyway, I hope that average attendance is better than 20-24 000 a game because I think we`ll be competitive and exciting this year.

1. I'm not talking about the X-game. I'm talking about the Home Opener. The first game of the season vs Montreal.

2. I'm excited, deal with it. I'm not from Hamilton. I don't get the chance to see the Ticats whenever I want. It's like a nice road trip/vacation for me when I get to go see a game.

Ok, I will deal with it....it won't be easy, but I will try my best.