Holy Masoli! Who is this guy!

Is it possible? Has he put the boneheadedness behind him? Can he maintain his rate of play? We've been fooled before!

1 Like

After his return from the rib injury, he didn’t look good against Montreal. Last three weeks he’s been excellent. Oline is giving him lots of time to throw the deeper balls, receivers have been excellent and they are using the run game more often. Offence as a whole has really stepped it up.

It will get tougher from here on out. Last two games have given them a bit of a confidence boost, let’s see if they can carry it forward.

3 Likes

My thinking too.

1 Like

very interesting
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z

You find our QB playing well boring?

When 2 hands just isn't enough for a facepalm! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Now that is an “ironical statement” . Who are we talking about here ?

3 Likes

I think I know

I think we all do.

1 Like

It’s in the title…

You had me at boneheaded . Masoli wasn't the name that came to mind . Boneheaded is rather revelatory . I think we're making a break through here .
Good for you . :laughing:

Pat Lynch

2 Likes

I see that Masoli was chosen player of the week with a perfect QB rating, 357 yards passing , 3 TD passes , and 26 rushing yards . Just another bonehead QB .

Pat Lynch ( a big Jeremiah fan)

5 Likes

Masoli chosen player of the week ? Can’t be . It’s gotta be a mistake . :shushing_face: :astonished:

2 Likes

He’s going to look good in an Ottawa uniform next year, or will they go after Evans.

1 Like

He’ll only look as good as whoever the supporting cast he has around him looks . Also he may not even end up in Ottawa if he ends up anywhere at all .

Let’s just let this season wind up and playout before we start speculating on just who is going where and why next season .

2 Likes

The pee pee guy from Saskatchewan and some guy who kicks for Toronto were also chosen as Top Performers last week .

1 Like

Maybe poor A.C.L. shouldn’t be forever known for his stage fright issues. We could also think of him as the guy who was “suspended for one additional game due to a verbal abuse and unacceptable behaviour towards the doping control officers.”

I heard that all the doping control officers were trying to do was help him out . One offered to hold the bottle and the other guy was encouraging him to give it an extra shake . :laughing:

1 Like

Sort of like the old saying “How many idiots does it take to change a lightbulb?” :grinning: