Holy Hannah- Stamps may NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME!!!

:lol:

WOW!!!!!!!! BC loses half of their team to injuries and almost have to put in Bill Reichelt the trainer to play in overtime yet the Stamps still cannot finish off teams?? Calgary may be in deep trouble. What is wrong in Cowtown?????????

:cowboy:

...(psst, there's no 'h' on the end of Hanna)...

Hmm, after posting seriously in your other thread, I might now be seeing you are being sarcastic . . .

Guess I haven't lurked long enough yet.

...on the plus side if we keep tying every team we play then we MAY NEVER LOSE ANOTHER GAME.....

turkeybend=sarcasm

The STamps are finally playing up to the standards that they are capable of playing too, what everyone thought they would at the beginning of the season.

My sisters name is Hannah. With an “H”. lol

Either way it is correct… Hanna or Hannah, kind of like Sara or Sarah…

Unless he was referencing Hanna, Alberta, in which case it would be misspelled..... :stuck_out_tongue:

Then he must a very narrow view of life....

I thought for sure Calgary had this game. That 47-yard pass by Jackson was nothing short of incredible!

Either way, I'm more worried about B.C. Two straight losses and a tie now? :?

...if turk is referencing Cache Creek in the other thread then logic would dictate that in this one he is not referencing a girl's name but the town of Hanna, AB....population 2847...home of Lanny MacDonald and Nickelback...

The mistake here may be in assuming logic had anything to do with it…

...yeah, I kinda thought about that as I wrote the post....logic and turkeybend is sort of a matter/antimatter type thing...

Hi guys- I am off to a wedding but not in HANNA, ALBERTA which I misspelled in my earlier post. My apologies to all Albertans, particularly the founding fathers (and mothers and sons of b.....) from Hanna. From here to eternity I will now know Hanna Alberta is not spelled like the girl's name Hannah although I hear the Nightlife in Hanna is Hell so why not leave in the H at the end.
However, my point was and is , Holy HANNA, the Stamps may not win another game if they cannot beat a team with their 2nd and 3rd string quarterbacks. Is there no defence in Calgary???????????????
Riders Rule
Stamps need to bring in the little Dutch boy to plug the dike!!!!!!!!!!!

....what Saskatchewan bride in her right mind plans her wedding on the same day as a rider home game!?!?!?!......is she nuts?!?!?!...either that or she is from Alberta or Manitoba....

....totally correct on the defense, yikes....once last night, I swear Simon told all the Calgary DBs his exact route and where Pierce was going to deliver the ball and he still caught it....