Holiday NFL Game Thread

I don’t know how much interest there is over the next couple of days but I’ll definitely be watching some NFL, which starts now.

The Titans vs Texans game has been delayed one hour due to power outages caused by the “cold”.

(Texans-Titans game delayed by one hour due to power outages restricted-content)

1 Like

I can’t believe that Carolina is pounding Detroit 24-7 at the half. Maybe they have found a quarterback.

Minny/Giants game a close one.

1 Like

had to do some last minute christmas shopping. now i’m baking shortbread and watching football.

2 Likes

If the Giants would commit to running on first down their chances should increase. Too often in 2nd or 3rd and long.

1 Like

Football shouldn't be a winter sport. :wink:

1 Like

Minneapolis gets that.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Chuba Hubbard over 100 yards and career game so far :canada:

1 Like

“Lions fan” and “long suffering” are synonyms. They finally get on a roll with a legitimate shot at the playoffs and totally crap the bed. Carolina couldn’t even beat the Steelers at home last week. After this weekend Carolina may have a better shot at the playoffs than Detroit.

1 Like

Yup. I’ve seen this show too many times to get excited.

And Cousins throws an untimely IT. The Viqueens had the edge early but all momentum now with the Giants.

IT overturned on review. Cousins is lucky. That was a terrible throw. .

Shane Zylstra with 2 TDs. i think i saw his brother Brandon earlier in the game. i remember when he tore it up with Edmonton.

1 Like

Lions fan I take it?

I was cursing because I thought the Lion’s game was in the pool and I would have taken the Lions, but it’s not.

1 Like

haha

1 Like

Born in Detroit so I still have a lot of love in my heart for their teams. At least their other teams have had success.

4 Likes

Vikings take the lead. Burnham-like catch by Hockenson.

All right, stufffing - done, sauce for green beans done. All ready to watch a Giant comeback.....unless they screw up and throw the ball away....

2 Likes

The table is set for the comeback.

But a choke and then a blocked punt. Looks like the overrated Queens will win this one. The Giants will have to wait another week to clinch a playoff spot.

1 Like

Indeed they are doing just that.