hmmm.... TSN mess up ?

so I just watched the tsn highlights of the game today at www.tsn.ca and i noticed at the end when they were interviewing printers, and showing clips of him that he is wearing a different jersey then in the clips of him from the game

something to check out if your bored

Nice catch, why did he have a yellow jersey on in the interview? I’m guessing that was from Labour day.

I didn't stay but perhaps they changed jerseys after the game as they were supposed to be quick off the field & right back out again for the Family Day post-game autograph session....I wonder how many people actually hung around for that??

the Family Day post-game autograph session....I wonder how many people actually hung around for that??
8) Judging by the fact that only a few hundred fans were still even in the stands at the end of the game, I would doubt that they even had enough people to make it look barely respectable for the autograph session !!!

Anyone know the official attendance for the game ?? It was without a doubt the smallest crowd in a few years. I would be surprised if there was even 17000-18000 there !! :oops:

As I left the stadium from the Balsam gate I looked to see if there was anyone seeking autographs on the field..........I couldn't see anyone!!!!! If there were some, they'd probably just escaped from the insane asylum!

If there were some, they'd probably just escaped from the insane asylum!
That would include all us fans that paid to watch that performance yesterday !!!! :wink:

The Ti-Cats did put on their yellow jerseys for the autograph session last night. There was probably just under a thousand on the field.

Kudos to the players for sticking around and being great to the fans. My cousin in particular really enjoyed it.

Can't see any reason at all why they had to change from their game jerseys! :twisted:

The players were great last night with all the kids & fans that stayed to get autographs. After such a brutal loss, I am sure that they would have rathered bury their heads in the sand, but they were all wonderful. The field was full of people, so to the guy above that said he looked as he was leaving and there was noone, obviously he looked before they allowed people on the field.

The TSN story listed the crowd as 18,723 disgruntled fans lol

Yes, and it will continue to get ever so smaller as season ends.
If you want change, don't show up to the games.
This should get them started....

:cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: