Hit on Clermont being reviewed by the league

I don't consider that crap sport...more like soap operas on 'roids...just my opinion...

When did it happen?

leave it to wally to lie about the Jimenez tape and then refuse to show it then cry to the league and send tape bout his player

Who else would have?

WWF - crappy dialog, stupid scripted results, in and out of the ring, but still lots of good, and sometimes awesome, athleticism. Sport or not, there are some serious hits. Lots of phony hits too, but…

If I want to waste my time with testosterone-laden melodramatics, I'll zip back into my classroom...WWF doesn't get any of my attention, or my admiration for them "taking hits"...

FYB
PLease dont tell me you think WWF is real?

I agree, I don’t know why people can’t grow up. I guess some people get some kind of gratification from calling others childish names.

Where did the dirt bag topic go? That thing was 6 or 7 pages of pure epicness for what started as a joke topic.

It could have been anybody…or it could have just been the league deciding to review. I know I heard about the hit on a sports shot the next day. So the league may have wanted to review it or maybe even the ref asked for it to be reviewed.

All I was saying, is that it may not be wally…I will be the first to call him whiny wally if it was him.

I was watcing that game and remember thinking at the time that it was a spear. I was surprised no one (ref or TSN) mentioned it. Kudos to Clermont for getting up.

You can review it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_A-mxnQjRk

Here's the deal though.

The double standard is getting old...you can't have two sets of rules - one for the other teams and one for the Lions. If it's o.k. for other coaches to cry foul and want things reviewed, then it's o.k. for OUR coach to do so as well.

Honestly, it doesn't look intentionally dirty to me. That being said, if the Lions thought it was, they have the right to question it. If it makes Wally a dirt bag whiner to do so, then it makes every coach who's ever done so one as well. Fair enough?

Yah and sex doesnt sell.

Hear say.

That was a GREAT hit. Nugent will be talking about that one for years to come. Those shots dont come around often.

The hit looked perfectly legal... Double Standard Whaally is just doing what he knows best...Whining

No one said Wally asked for the review.

It has classic Whally paw prints all over it..most everyone here agreed that the Hit by Perry last year on Dizzy Dave was legal yet he went on & on about how the hit was illegal...

Sure I am speculating but this one has too much similarity... and most if not all agree again it was a legal hit.

...wicked pop...looks legit, close but legit...suspension doesn't work in the league anyway so sending tapes in is a waste of postage...

An interesting piece on TSN about Clermont for those interested: (he is one TOUGH customer)

http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/#clip66606