Hire Marc Trestman

Or a playbook that suites his abilities. Not some crazy scientist thing Maas thought he had.

2 Likes

I would add "and a serviceable o-line"

3 Likes

Well folks OLine or not, I'm not convinced Fajardo is the 'one'.
\Major things stood out for me:
1 Fajardo's accuracy many times wasn't there at all.
2 Even the HC stated that he felt Fajardo on many occasions, could have stayed in the pocket longer then he was doing.
3 When scrambling in the back field, Fajardo didn't seem to see the value in "throwing the ball out of bounds" instead most of the time getting sacked for a loss.
Throw the dam ball out of bounds!

Well I hope they find someone better, but at the moment I can't see anyone that would be available as an upgrade to Fjardo. Evans, Adams, no thanks, same mediocrity, and then there are backup hopefuls from the other teams that who knows, maybe find one that way. Harris, Meh maybe would do better, not convinced and Mitchell, would be an upgrade for sure, but that would just be to weird IMO. My money is on Riders plan A being get Marc Mueller from Calgary for OC and that may sway Mitchell to come to Sask.

You don't think Hamilton will be able to sign Mitchell?

They might be able to. Mitchell said he's not signing anything before free agency and wants to explore all options.

I missed that comment from him.

It was a 3downnation article last week.

Bo Levi Mitchell wants to ‘hear out’ Ticats, but doesn’t intend to sign anywhere until CFL free agency

By

3Down Staff

November 15, 2022

Photo: Bob Butrym/3DownNation. All rights reserved.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will get the first crack at luring Bo Levi Mitchell to their side this offseason but the veteran quarterback isn’t interested in committing to the franchise that acquired his rights before he’s seen all the options.

“I’ll definitely hear Hamilton out, I want to hear their pitch and kind of what’s going on there. But what I said two days ago, before the West Final, was I want to go into free agency,” Mitchell said in an appearance on the FlamesNation Barn Burner radio show on Tuesday.

“I want to find out what the offers are, I want to know where the coaches are going to end up, I want to know where some players are going to end up, who’s even going to make it to free agency as a player.”