Hire Marc Trestman

my wife just went and got a fake passport. She was an antivaxx’er like so many people.

she never missed a game.

I was double vaxx’d. Shows that humans can exist together, regardless of their feelings.

The west seemed to feel this was a control thing. Part of being a Westerner I guess (or a Wexit kind of person).

We just work with what we have and would never consider quitting going to games. In ONtario they busted one setup that had given out over 12,000 fake covid passports. It was a bleepin pdf file.

Hopefully in time your bother will reconsider his position.

But if not, I’m sure he’ll replace the entertainment with something else (right?)

Without discussing personel opinions or views .....

There were places for a period of time that i couldnt dine in .... i had to do take out and a few entertsinement venues also fell into that group

I didnt hold it against any of those business for doing what they had to do ...... once i had what i needed i returned.

My favourite restaurant server said "welcome.back" .... i said you too and enjoyed my dine in

If people want to be mad ....be mad. Just make sure your mad at the right people.....

There .... thats about as non political as possible..........

2 Likes

i agree, be mad at the right people.

so I’m a bit confused why your brother is taking it out on the riders, as it was provincial, combined with federal who make the rules.

but I also understand and appreciate that humans have a tendency to direct their angers and frustrations at whomever they choose. You can’t exactly change that. Your brother blames the riders. Was it the riders fault? No. But that likely isn’t changing your brothers feelings.

1 Like

You mixed posters … i dont have a brothet :slight_smile:

crap.

yes, I see that.

Forgive me, I'm a bit slow :slight_smile:

The point was he asked before he bought his tickets, he was told they would never have the passport, that changed. Regardless of if one takes the jab or not, the passport only was used to hurt those that did not want or could not take the jab for health reason. Common sense tells you whether you had the jab or not, everyone could get covid and spread it. The passport was aimed at those that did would not or could not take the jab. Again he was told they would not use it. They lied and it was the teams choose to not use it also. So yes, it is on the team. Well management!

But if they were forced to use it by the government, that’s not their fault. They probably should have said “we’re not using it right now” or “we don’t know if we’ll be required to use it” instead of “we won’t use it” but that hardly seems like reason enough to boycott the team to me.

But do you have a brothel?

1 Like

The passports were not designed as “punishment” but were an attempt to slow the spread of a dangerous, often fatal illness. I would ask my cousin Sven to explain it more clearly, but he died of covid before a vaccine was available.

1 Like

Im sorry for your loss. But what does this have to do with my post that you quoted?

Sorry, my mistake. It's too easy to tag a reply to the wrong message on these discussions.

1 Like

Passports/… how the hell did they slow the spread. Again, jabbed or not, you could catch it and spread it. so how does the passport stop that, makes no damn sense. I am sorry for your loss, but a passport still would not have stopped it.

Trestman for president, buck pierce for o c.

imho folks like Trestman and Pop etc. don't fit the Saskatchewan team approach.
Now that BO off to Hamilton and isn't going (didn't sign) to be "back up"
maybe making a play for Dane Evans is a possibility if being back up doesn't sit well with HIM.
Dickenson is here for 2023 but I would rather see a HC along the lines of someone like O'shea in mentality and player approach.
"Get things done or Sit Down!"

1 Like

How come I thought O’Shea was a “players’ coach”?

He is, but one that still expects results. There’s a difference between " players coach" and " doormat".

2 Likes

Not sure what will be the right more. But we need to get Cody back with us, this season was not his fault.

3 Likes

I don't believe Cody Fajardo is a |Franchise QB and the Riders need to seriously expand their search for a 'more then promising' QB in the very near future.

1 Like

I don’t think cody can carry a team solely on his back to a championship… he needs the supporting cast around him

With this oline and the OC I doubt any qb would look good.

I wouldn’t mind seeing cody back next year. But only if they build the offense around him

If they wont, then ya its time to move on at QB

Also, one couldn’t be upset or surprised if he told them to pound sand after this year.

Remember ORielly looked aweful in BC behind that oline and he certainly was a great qb

3 Likes

There was one common factor in Cody’s successful years - Coach MCadoo. I thought it became apparent this season that he needs an extraordinary amount of coaching to be successful.