Hill...what were you thinking?

I read in the Spectator this morning that Hill missed the team flight to Edmonton. How can this happen? Anytime I fly I'm at he airport three hours before the scheduled flight time just in case. I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be a headcase. The signs don't look good.

We'll just have to wait and see the whole story here, who knows, maybe he got in an accident or something, or a family problem etc?

8) Maybe "The Thrill" went to Hamilton Airport instead of Toronto !!!!! :roll: :lol:

so hes not playin:@!

8) Lancaster said if Hill shows up in Edmonton, he imagines he will play !! However Lancaster also said he couldn't care less if Hill shows up or not !!! Ron is not a happy camper regarding this incident at all, and who can blame him !!!!

Here we wait all year for this guy to play and he dosnt show. What the hell kind of luck do we have anyway. @#$K

i know im actualy pist, i wanted to see this guy play tonight, but w.e it just lowers his chances of makinthe team, hes in fault here.

Maybe the guy slept in

I wonder if he will use his sick voice to talk to Ron.

Give the Guy a Break..
He Did Cats on Cable the Night Before.
Maybe He just Over Slept

I am Shure all of You have Slept in at one time or another..

These Things Happen Lighten Up

Tough crowd. I agree with Onknight. These things happen. Can anyone here say that they've never missed a work day? Besides, what if something happened to him? How would you feel if people were talking about you that way if you're away from work?

Tough crowd. I agree with Onknight. These things happen. Can anyone here say that they've never missed a work day? Besides, what if something happened to him? How would you feel if people were talking about you that way if you're away from work?

We don't know the reason for him missing the flight yet, however to the people that say "maybe he slept in, give him a break" uh, no.

I'm a sales rep. Occasionally I'm late for work with no real concequences. However if my director said "we're flying out to Edmonton for an important meeting tomorrow" missing the flight could cost me my job.

What I'm saying is, Hill had better have a real good reason for missing that flight. I hope his reason was not serious (ie family issue) but I don't really see how this can be anything short of bad news for him.

i also agree. the team has systems and ways of dealing with this. it obviously wasnt on purpose. im sure he will be fined accordingly and a little embarrassed. if this was a regular occurence then it might be a bigger issue. ie terrell owens.

Get rid of him! There is no room at the top in big business for the irresponsible.

Bleeding hearts are usually left behind also.

There is no excuse for an athlete to miss a fllight . So you think because he taped a tv show thats an excuse for him to miss a flight the next morning ??? Ahhh I dont think so . Only in Hmailton can something like this happen . Does this guy think hes Terrell Owens ???

does anyone know if he eventually got there?

I wonder if the team would pay or does he have to pay out of his own pocket ???? ... maybe the fine would be cheaper ??? ... lol ...`

Not a very good thing for him, everyones waiting to see him play and then this, whether its irresponsibility or bad luck it doesn't matter, bad move on his part.

A coach trying to get his team up for a game and a player pulls something like this…Joke time.