Higgins wins Coach of the Year Award! :)

I guess winning is true but they did win the 2001 Grey Cup and Hankthe tankard you probably new that. When did the Bombers win last?

...it's not when the Bombers won last.....rather how MANY have they won......how many has Cal. won red...... :?:

congrats to Higgins.....he did a good job rejuvenating the stamps...

I guess Eskimo fans have short memories. I recall them
bitching about DM most of the yr.

He makes a desparation move in the west semi's that pays off,
when most people wanted and probably should have gotten Maas
alot sooner. Now he's a genius??? Whats wrong with this picture??

don’t do that, you know I’m a DL, and I can’t hep it, like a vampire can’t help their love for blood.

OK...On the "didn't he mean Huggies?" thing...........Depends. Sorry, I had to say it.
Secondly, as much as I'd love to see Pinball win the thing finally (he's been up three times and hasn't won yet), I've gotta admit that Tom Higgins did an amazing job turning the Stamps around so much in one year. Congratulations, Coach!!!

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=7436]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=7436[/url]

that is one big trophy!

Higgins definitely deserved it.

The sad thing is that if you look at who has done the best job over the course of the past few seasons, Pinball would win it hands down. But the award is given for achievement over the past season, so Higgins deserved it more, just like Marshall deserved it more last year, since both turned a lousy team into a playoff team in one season.

I would hope that Hamilton's rebound from its 2005 season would mirror what Pinball has done in Toronto. I'd prefer a slow, steady, and long-lasting improvement over a quick burst of wins that fizzles out a year later.

Maciocia did not make all those moves, Hugh Campbell did although I'm sure that Maciocia had some input. Maciocia did a great job integrating 19 new faces into the lineup. There were many of us that questioned his offensive game planning on a consistant basis last year, and deservedly so because of the state of our running game.

I have not seen many call him a genius, here or anywhere else. Maybe the problem with the picture is the slanted biased opinion of the person looking at it.

Cheers

......my opinion of Maciocia is this........the man has a gifted football mind, and an obvious talent for coaching.......these in itself would (and should) garner loads of respect...........but then he blows it all by dancing around the sidelines like a wingnut, or celebrating what looks like a certain win before the game is over, or waffling indignantly with the press on who is starting the next game........and the respect meter swings the other way......I know that is biased, but I bet 90% of the forum would agree......

some body should have told him it's three downs, not two :lol:

I think the NFL jr. Gobal Champs got to him.

…what does this mean?..and what does it have to do with the topic at hand?..I have one hand on the flag in my back pocket and you’ve got seconds to explain yourself Lucy…

it has nothing to do with the topic, Sorry I bought it up.

PM me if you really wanna know what it means, I'm not saying it here.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Why bring it up if you don't want to talk about it?

…pm you?..no way jose…the south park safety panda would say that is a bad thing to do…

its a slippery slippery slope

oh poo!
tell us Kanga

.......yeah, get a load off your pants, er, mind.......

I don't know.....I just think it's so very wrong to leave us hanging out to dry.....if he brings it up, he should at least let us know what it means.....

Kanga I will help you! In Japanese it means sackapoopoo! Huggies are just that!