Hey ticat.ca regulars

You guys going to mainly post in this 'Team Forum' .... or on he main 'CFL Talk' forum?

I prefer everyone on the main 'CFL Talk' forum .... but that's just me

Thnx

Well, I think most of our posts will be in this section. And that's for two reasons. The first being that the link on Ticats.ca to the forums takes the user who clicks there to this section. And the seconds (and main) reason is because the Ticats.ca regulars are Ticat fans. It'd only make sense for us to post in our section here. But for discussions of the CFL in general? We might post elsewhere for that, as it would be interesting dicuss CFL-related matters with CFL fans, not just Ticat fans.

But I do wonder if we will have our own sections for suggestions, "X and O discussions", and an off-topic section, etc.

OK .... guess it's not really a hassle to check both forums

Hey Rich,

The little bit that i will be posting will probably be to the Ti-Cats forum, not the CFL forum.

I AM STILL SHAKING MY HEAD
EVER THING IS GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD KEY THINGS IN MY EMAIL AND CONTACT AND EMAILS THAT WERE VERY SPECIAL TO ME
AND NOW THEY ARE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN SOMEONE C0NTACT ME PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIND THESE
A NEW WEBSITE IS ONE THING BUT WIPING EVERYTHING OUT IS ANOTHER

I agree. I used my past pm list to contact folk. That's gone. Anyway to import?

Yeah I wasn't thrilled with coming on this morning and not having my pm's. I don't keep them all but I had a few important ones that I needed. Some contact info that I didn't jot down.

I had Email From Bob That Will Miss.

Speaking of which...I wonder if BOB got to keep his username!?

hey guys. I'm sorry some of you aren't enjoying the new site. I've only ever chatted on the CFL.ca site. There wasn't a lot of Ti-Cats fans here before. So I'm glad you are all here. I hope your ticat.ca community will welcome other ticat fans (such as myself) into your group. I'd hate to think this site will become divided between cfl.ca chatters and other chat members from other teams sites.

I really don't think that I'll like this new site it does not seem as friendly as the old Ti-cat.ca site.It seems kinda cold.

All I can say is:"Welcome to Wal-Mart"

Damn, you nailed that - and I thought my gramma was a cinch to get that greeter job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have to Agree the Site is Not User Friendly
I hate the Change it is a Major One..
Frankly I Still Come here but It hard to find anything..

:oops:
[url=http://www.cflzone.com]www.cflzone.com[/url] for some better forums........ (sorry ritch, i know thats your job but someone had to do it with you slacking....)

Not sure where I'll be posting, or if. Visited the generic cfl site occasionally but that was to observe.... not 'live.' Not sure if this will be home again- seems more like an apartment you take on an extended trip- it has (or has promised) the toys but doesn't have the photos and momentoes and the stash of goodies you always keep in the drawer for when you get hungry.