Hey !.......This is cool! ....Stripes goes Lulu !!

Well, since Mr. Young says I'm an owner and he's my employee (caretaker), I thought I'd snoop around to see what's happening at his other job that he's moonlighting at.... (guess I need to pay him more huh?) :roll:

Well, check this out! ....He seems to have poached our mascot Stripes! :lol:

And it also looks like they've gone into business together on a venture that even lets you use your own photos (Ticats or otherwise) to create your own calendar or photo album (attention "Caiteag") :wink:

I haven't quite checked out the other features yet but they look fun!

This is great for kids (and us who still think we are.......lol)

Have a peek ! -----> www.lulu.com/stripes

Office Memo to Caretaker: You can keep Stripes in North Carolina for a little bit as long as you keep an eye on him....he's crafty!

Signed,

your boss!

:cowboy:

Yup! ... that's pretty cool all right!

And I'm already in the 2007 Official Stripes Calendar. (I'm not saying which month though, so put the darts away!)

Good stuff - some good Christmas giving. (hopefully, there's still time)

Note to Stripes: Make sure you head back when the weather warms up - see ya in May!

That is SOOOO cool!! I gotta bug DH for a Stripes Calendar for Christmas!!!!

Stripes on the loose in the streets of Raleigh!...eeeek!

Lock up yur daughters! :wink: :twisted:

I thought Stripes was a daughter???

Mikey...are you saying....YIKES!!!!!!!!

Stripes a girl?.......really?

Oh no, we just created another huge debate now....remeber that Saturday Night Live guy/girl.....guy?...girl?.........PAT!.... :lol:

Poll time anyone?....lmao! :smiley:

The only thing I'm relatively sure of is Stripes is the illegitimate child of TC and a cheerleader concieved in the back of an ambulance on game day a number of years ago.

Does anyone else remember this incident?