hey Poapoa.. its not rugby!

Can someone please tell Poapoa that we can pass the ball passed the line of scrimmage in football!
whats with all the swing passes,are deep route is 6 yrds!!..watch out defences!..lol

Well if we were to tell Poapoa anything then it wouldn't reach him because the Ticats don't have a coach by that name.

However if your talking about Paopao then perhaps the message you want delievered might reach him however I still say that Joe is a great football mind and he too still has some kinks to work out. A bit more time needs to be given but not too much more time.

Go Cats Go!!!!!!!!!!

We need more shots downfield...stretching the D when running this kind of offense is imperative. The O-line has to step it up as well for that to be effective.

Oski Wee Wee,

We need more shots downfield...stretching the D when running this kind of offense is imperative. The O-line has to step it up as well for that to be effective.

Oski Wee Wee,

It is imperative that there needs to be a long game mixed in even if it calls for quarterback rollouts to accomplish it.

I like rolling Maas out – it has been quite a change from the Danny Mac era. We need more imagination to get the deep game happening, so I agree with you there.

Oski Wee Wee,

we did throw the ball downfield did we not ? Quinnie caught one and Yeast caught a nice one as well .