Hey Calgary Fans

Just want to start by saying, awesome game last night. I was really pulling for you guys, to bad you couldn't pull it out. Anyway, I gotta a question and something to tell yah. My question is, has anyone seen a Brett Ralph jersey in Calgary? I would really like to find one. I love that guy, much like his older brother, little skinny, but as quick as a bullet. Anyway I also wanted to let anyone who cares that in Madden 2005, the running back for the Rhein Fire, is your very own Joffrey Reynolds, I'm sure most you know he played there, but just thought I'd tell anyone who wants to see him in video game action. Anyway, let me no through Private Message, or just reply on this thread if you have seen a Brett Ralph jersey. Thanks Go Argos....oh and see your in team in Vancouver this November....

thanks for the tip. ricky ray is also in Madden 2005. he is a back-up for the jets. i haven’t seen a ralph jersey. sorry.

You can always buy a jersey and have it personalized ... that's what my friend did with Pascal Masson.

I may have to do that, with Dave Sapunjis ...

Go to any Sport-Check store and they will either do this for you or yes personalize the jersey for you as CanucKev stated.

........believe me........it won't be long before a RALPH jersey is available anywhere..........the guys is tough as nails and the epitomy of the classic CFL underdog receiver..........

thanks guys...yeah I thought that's what I'd probably have to do anyway...just wanted to be certain that there wasn't already a jersey of his..

You can find a bunch of players in video games that used to play in the NFL. There's also Spergeon Wynn (should've stayed there), Yo Murphy and in 2003 Dave Dickenson is in there with the Raiders.

Nah. Dave Dickenson was in Madden 2003 with the Chargers. And there were Trevor Gaylor, Davis Sanchez and Tay Cody as well in San Diego (a CFL farm club?) - not to mention Doug Flutie.

–Ray is also in madden 2006(surprisingly), in the free agent area. In there, you’ll also find Mr. WWF(WWE), Brock Lesnar. He’s ranked like a 70 or something. Pretty generous, if you ask me…