To win the Grey Cup.
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame!
See the bombers fly up, up,
The other teams they don't fear,
They all try their best,
But they can't get near,
As the bombers fly up!

Bluto wont come here and admit he's wrong. neither will east side allowets. everyone will think of some silly excuse to knock on the bombers d. montreal had an off game, and the amazing wynn, who apparently would have been the bombers savior if we hadnt traded him, is now a sub par qb. i wonder what the excuse will be next year.

u guys want to throw out these silly excuses, ill throw one out to counter it. we have 7 new starters on our D and a whole new scheme. remember when the lot of u said it will take a lot of time to gel? well, ha ha imagine if that were the case.

I can't wait untill the next sucker shows up to dis our team!

lol I was going to make a thread for him. You suck pluto.

this is a awesome day, first bombers win + they keep Williams to 14 yards...

and now the Vancouver Canucks get LUONGO in a trade!!!

did I say Bombers by 10 points....I meant 7....

The Bomb is an improved team. Their D dominated Wynn's 'Offence' and Austin's 'Playcalling'.

They are certainly better than the Ticats who could do neither.

A little concerning for Bomber fans that they couldn't put points on the board better than they did. That'll have to change if they are to contend.

If Damon is back for the next game, it'll be waaayy different.

GL til then. :applause:

.....I missed the lead up to this but it appears bluto has manned up.....an honourable move....

...good one Bluto....if you talks the talk ...you got to walks the walk....and you did.. :thup:

wow bluto deserves more credit then i gave him. way to man up

still an ass

nice way to kiss off, Bluto, don''t come back here again unless you have something nice to say.

bluto bellied up....nough said..

the only reason he did was to get everyone off his back. If the argos beat us next time we play them he will be back to his old self.

I did it because it was the honourable thing to do.

You talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk.

Saying that about me is very instructive about you.

And yes, when we play you guys again, I'll be back...I just hope to God that Damon Allen will be too.

OK theres one thing I noticed that killed Toronto: their O-line. THEY WERE TERRIBLE. It seemed that every play Wynn was being stressed cuz his line couldn't keep up and this is what kills a back-up QB. Oh and did I mention the Bombers won going up against a team playing with a back-up QB?

Plus, I dont think you cant say that you really dominated the game, if you did the scoreboard would have said 40, not 16.

On a positive note, Charles Roberts was really looking like Reggie Bush lol!

Ive never really been a fan of Weedy Williams even when he was in the NFL so good job on keeping his stats low lol...

I wouldn't bother if you just going to talk smack about the Bombers, do it on the CFL Talk.

and don't talk like that to a fellow bomber brother!

I didn't say anything bad about him.

hey, Bluto, I have to give you credit for comeing back and awnsering for yourself, unlike a certain EE fan.