Here's hoping that 2023 brings everyone happiness

Happy New Year CFL fans, only 5...well...almost 6 months to wait.

12 Likes

5-6 Months is nothing for us Ticats fans.
We've been waiting 23 years!

5 Likes

Good thing comes to those who wait.

2 Likes

All the best!

Tack himmel for CFL.CA videos and Youtube!

Happy New Year to all and here's to a better 2023.

A New-years child I see, Happy birthday Paul :tada:

2 Likes

I’m not sure he is a New Year’s child but he can correct me if I am wrong. I remember that last Jan 1 almost everyone on here received a cake. I have noticed that many have today as well and they can’t all be having birthdays or have joined the forum on this date. I think it is just a site quirk that will disappear tomorrow.

1 Like

Yup. I see others have a cake as well.......or maybe this explains why you weren't invited to the parties. Lol
BTW, when my cake appeared on my birthday, I quickly changed my birth date to make the cake disappear. I'm not big on my birthday celebration though I do go large for other family and friends.

1 Like

I’m the same as you on my birthday. I didn’t know that you got a cake on your birthday on the site and thought it was only for the anniversary of joining. I haven’t entered my birthdate and don’t plan to.

1 Like

The site "cakeday" cake is for birthday's and anniversaries.

Thanks! As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I was born March 15th! I’m not sure if I pressed a button I shouldnt have.
Although, it Is New-Years, and I am capable of acting childish……

1 Like

No problem, I'll just return your gift. Man you would have loved it.

3 Likes

i want some cake :rage:

Here's a cake(ed) on dirty vehicle for you. Happy carwash day.

2 Likes

Awww jeez.

Happy New Year fellow rodents! :partying_face: :boom: :beaver:

1 Like

The beav is back!

1 Like

I will take a slice please :wink:.

Happy New Year everyone

No more feeling sorry for ourselves (that's everyone except Argo fans). It's a new year. I dub this day 'The Mourning After'.

3 Likes