Here is why there should be no alcohol at games

not in a civilized world. Would you beat up on a fan of an opposing team? Don't you think people should have the right to wear what they want in any stadium?

2 Likes

Good point
What if the fan cheered a TD or a pic?
Everyone now knows he is a fan of the other team....is a beating in order?

common sense syas not to walk in certain areas alone, specially at night, but if you do and you get attacked, it is still the aholes fault for attcking you

4 Likes

i beat up men who take off their shirts at games

1 Like

no you dont

1 Like

i see your still delirious from the last smack down. lol

1 Like

Dave, I think you are mixing up two different points. One is simply about right and wrong, the other is about sensible self preservation. I think the second should not apply in this situation as it should be safe to do.

2 Likes

this opposing jersey argument is literally the same as blaming women for getting raped or sexually assaulted for what they wear.

3 Likes

In a nutshell, its blaming the victim

3 Likes

I've worn a Riders hat to at least one Esks home game.

there should be no alcohol in my house. lol woah

1 Like

Not an option in my house.

1 Like

No, Gridirongirl won it. You're just not aware enough to understand it.

2 Likes

Taking something away from 99% of the people for the idiocy of 1% is ludicrous.

2 Likes

I go home after the game has ended and get ready for work the next day. It's foolish not to take precautions to protect yourself from harm.

Leave the gear at home. You don't need the merch to prove your allegiance to a team. You are just making a rich owner get richer

One should heed that common sense and take a more safer route

How do you feel about a car speeding thru a red light just as someone steps in front of it without looking? Who do you blame the most?

There is no mix up. Go to visitor's game enjoy it, but don't rile the locals just because one had to get in the last insult as they left the stadium. You lost, go home and cheer on the next game.

If you see that guy getting booted in the head, You gonna get involved? I don't think so. Your sympathies ain't going to help the guy in recovery. Let the Cops handle the assault that took place.

We all should take a lesson from this and don't advertise being a target in enemy territory.

Look both ways before crossing a street is axiom lectured since childhood. Never trust the other driver is another. Protect yourself at all times. Leave well enough alone. All notions of safety.

yes, I am going to get involved. I would be in a rage at the offenders. I would rather take a beating with someone, than just stand and watch them get beat.

And I will wear whatever I want where ever I want and anyone who doesnt like it can eat shit

1 Like