Herb

Here is an interesting article in the Regina Leader Post by Rob Vanstone, basically eating crow for some things he wrote earlier in the season:

[url=http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/football/roughriders-football/VANSTONE+First+place+last+place+expected+Saskatchewan+Roughriders+finish+Vanstone/2203374/story.html]http://www.leaderpost.com/sports/footba ... story.html[/url]

Has Herb ever written a similar type column?

I wonder if he's capable of doing so, used to read his articles but found him to negative . He must be an unhappy person in real life

Marc..

Herb does not have the humility to ever do so.

If Herb is ever right we will hear about it for sure

With the help of his sidekick Jack Todd

As per Herb on Pulse sports today.

If the Als win the cup this year, it will be the defence that wins in it
In spite of the ordinary offence :roll:

Incredible, he picks the underdog Lions and throws a jab at the organization. The guy has mental/emotional issues.

I think we should rename him Judas

"Ged" Zurkowsky

Ged Zurkowsky was wrong again so lets hope he picks the Western team for the GC too.

wow
He gave full credit to the Als today.
Nothing negative, used words like dominated and annihilated

I hope Hawkins is all right. The offense has become much more versatile since he's been included. Today on offense they went to him four times and he generated 4 first down.

Broken ankle Hfxtc, it's good and bad news, good in the way that a knee injury would have changed his speed. Now he will miss next week's game, we will miss his speed, but we will have him back full tilt next year.

Thanks W... Hopefully he recovers fully.

Regarding Herb...

I just found out that Herb Zurkowsky is a member of Canadian Football Hall of Fame, in the Football Reporters of Canada category. He was inducted in 2008, along with Tony Proudfoot. Guess some people see him in high regards.

Today Herb was going on about now difficult it is to beat a team three times in one season! :oops:
Mtl beat the argos, the bombers and the ticats 3 times this season. And they should have beaten the lions 3 times
He wont mention that because it wont be negative