Herb Zurkowsky Calls Shania Twain A Tramp

Herb said Shania looked like a tramp on Sunday. She only made one appearance at halftime. And this is unclear as to which outfit he was referring to?

Really? She only wore one outfit. Did the rest of us miss something?

Yes. This man says Shania Twain looked bad.

That’s fascinating.

For anyone interested in her services:

I did not watch the Half Time Show but I saw them push her out on a sled - which seemed corny.

Looking at her pics, she looked a little trashy but she also looked HOT, and the attention will help her album sales. I'm also assuming she was well paid to preform so...

It's all a wash and I'm sure she doesn't care.

Just called her. She says she’s slammed at home. Busy retraining her husband who doesn’t like what any women are wearing these days.

I didn’t hear/read exactly what Herb said. Only went by what posters said in this thread.

Well, she survived being called “America’s highest paid lap dancer? by some country music dude who couldn’t stand to see her bare midriff. I think she’ll make it through this one.

She looked terrific and saying she looked like a tramp got me more excited.
HAD to watch again, several times.

This is on my homepage, it contains the tweets and the apologies:

Here is the update from the Gazette on Herb`s punishment:

"In light of Mr. Zurkowskys recent misconduct, we have removed him as the Montreal Alouettes beat reporter and have re-assigned him to our Lifestyles section where he will be reporting on womens fashion.

We trust this will be a fruitful education for Mr. Zurkowsky on the attire and mindset of the 21st century female, and will prevent any future misogynistic and divisive outbursts on his part."

Hmmm never noticed. Was to busy reading the stories, eeerrhh, I mean, listening to the music. :slight_smile:

Wow, what the heck man.

She's a classy Canadienne Country Starlette, not some teen pop diva twerking around in her underpants.

Strange, indeed.

She was on a dog sled pulled by 6 huskies

Zurkowsky deleted the tweets.

“I apologize for my insensitive tweet last night,?he tweeted. “I’m sorry for the numerous people I offended. I really meant no harm and must learn to keep my mouth shut. I hope people can forgive me. It won’t happen again!
“Once again, I apologize unreservedly for two highly insensitive tweets from last night. They never should have been posted.?

This guy figured she was wearing too much make up and should have dressed more conservatively??? Did he just crawl out from under a rock?
I thought she looked pretty darn professional and in keeping what what a performer would wear in good taste. Not sure why this guy would rail in Twain like this. Maybe he was trying to grab the media spotlight and it backfired. I hope he does mean it about keeping his mouth shut. Maybe he needs to attend a few rave parties and see how some of the gals dress.

This gal is 52 and to me she looks sensational! She also has a fabulous personality!

Question? What would they have done if there was no snow?? :o

They would have put the sled on inline wheels. Problem solved!

Her dog sled entrance in the snow being greeted at the stage by Mounties had a ton of media outside of Canada take notice with comments like ‘Most Canadian thing ever!’ in USA Today, Australian newswebsites and various other US news, sports or entertainment websites like SBNation, Rolling Stone etc.

Some samples
New York Daily News

Shania Twain’s Grey Cup entrance was as Canada as it gets
Australia http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/shania-twain-made-the-most-canadian-entrance-at-grey-cup/news-story/1b0e481db46c2c6fe0be7a4d1393ec46
Shania Twain made the most Canadian entrance at Grey Cup
THE 105th version of the Canadian Football League’s Grey Cup will long be remembered and not just because of the incredible game that took place. One of Canadian televisions largest annual sporting events, the CFL Grey Cup is the country’s equivalent to the NFL’s Super Bowl. And just like the Super Bowl, the halftime show is a limelight stealing spectacle where superstars of the music industry perform. This year the show stole all of the headlines and sent social media into meltdown, but it had nothing to do with the actual performance. ...... Twain made her spectacular entrance on a dog sled being pulled by a team of huskies.
SBNation - https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/26/16703160/shania-twain-grey-cup-halftime-show-video [i]This is the most Canadian thing of all-time.[/i]

USA Today - Grey Cup halftime show had Shania Twain on dogsled

The 105th Grey Cup’s halftime show put any Super Bowl spectacle to shame on Sunday in the most perfectly Canadian way.