Henry Who lays an egg-Riders undefeated!!!!!!

Everyone criticized me for picking the Stamps last in the Power Rankings last week. I didn't get why everyone was so high on Calgary? Other than the 4-man bobsled TD dance, what have they ever done? All they got this off-season was another washed-up NFL receiver...and after scoring 30 pts against the Ti-Cats, supposedly Burris had finally seen the light.

The only good thing about Calgary is J. Reynolds, but they refuse to give him the ball this year. They were already planning the parade route, so I guess Sask was their reality check. And the Riders will be getting theirs on Friday! :cowboy:

Invader- you were right about the Stamps but will be wrong about Friday night. BC Pussycats have a terrible record in Regina!! Wally is worried! Riders are loose. The fans(best in Canada) will be primed!!! Dickenson may be knocked out for the season (I don't wish this but he cannot evade a sustained rush!)
The Lions fight song will be changed from:
'C'mon and Roar you Lions Roar---- to

"Yeegads I'm feeling sore!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule
Pussycats Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="turkeybend"]Invader- you were right about the Stamps but will be wrong about Friday night. BC Pussycats have a terrible record in Regina!! Wally is worried! Riders are loose. The fans(best in Canada) will be primed!!! Dickenson may be knocked out for the season (I donMan Turkeybend, Appreciate the spirit but hope you ain't tryin out for Canadian Idol anytime soon!!! Cheers Man. Go Riders.

I am happy that rider fans finaly got the experience of there team wipping burris and the stamps, we stamps fans definently know what it feels like watching burris wipp the riders.

44-18
53-36
23-7

took the riders long enough to do it. :lol: :lol:

Hey jman_135:

you got a future nfl superstar for your pic.
Calvin Johnson is gonna save the detroit lions!

Wish I could say the same about Henry Burris and your Stamps…

LOL, sorry, couldnt help it after you just dissed my Riders.

Seriously though, I have a question for you. What about the West finals last year? If I remember correctly, it wasnt exactly the most favourable game for the Stamps…

And Calvin will be amazing.

Jman you starting this over again. Bringing the WF into the arguement. You know where this goes now don't you but let me remind you again 1989. Ever hear that date before. Maybe it was because you were to young to remember. But bringing up the past and you lose. Oh yes please remind Stampederville here about last weekend that will be a good start. Just thought I would help out! :lol: :lol:

Best Joesixpack (gostampsgo.com) statment:

Only Prider fans are planning a parade based on a single game in July though. I guess when you have so many long long LONG years of complete failure and abject medicority, beating the Stamps is like the Grey Cup game. Sorta like when the fat ugly kid at the dance who always goes home alone actually wins the door prize and feels like he has won a million bucks.

Now you have to admit even if you are a rider fan this is funny!

Did you read what stampederville said prior to what I said? I mentioned that in response to him...

1989??!? Isnt that year Otto kicked the puck in? lol :smiley:

I remember that Knobby. Lol!!!

Ya I think you are right I can go three doors down and ask him if thats what he thought as well! :lol: :lol: :lol: