Help us Obi Wan Ed Hervey, you're our only hope!

http://<a href=
Yes, Ed Hervey is our only hope. Kavis Reed is a failure. No decent coach will want to work for him. No decent players will want to be signed by him.

If the Wetenhalls "man up" and fire Reed, they would still have a difficult time finding a good candidate to be GM. They have been awful owners for the last 5 years. They are not well seen by potential candidates.

Hervey is very talented, but his stock has dipped because of his being difficult in Edmonton. He cannot really be too fussy about his next CFL job. Hervey as Als GM would be the perfect solution for everyone.

Hervey could regain his lustre, and so could the Wetenhalls. But, it would only work if the Wetenhalls give Hervey total control, and stop meddling in football operations.

[i]
http://<a href=

" />[/i]

[i]

[/i]

After Boivin appeared with Reed at "garbage bag day" I have lost hope that Reed is going anywhere.

Most I now hope for is that a VP-Football Operations is hired to "supervise" Reed; Hervey would be a possibility (might even be "hands on" enough to get Reed to leave), Wally Buono a long-shot unless the temptation to "come home" and fix it might be a tempting way to sail into the sunset (but then Reed will be the GM)

EDIT: Announced today that Braley likely not selling before 2018 and Wally staying put, so the Powerball-like odds of Wally coming home to finish his career are now zero

La maison, pour Wally, c’est à Vancouver.Voyant ce qui s’est passé cette saison avec ce qu’ils avaient sous la main, je ne sais pas si je serais si entiché de le voir venir à Montréal, mais ce serait évidemment plus encourageant que les cerveaux actuels.

Il y a des jours où je me demande si Kavis n’a pas été confirmé dans ses fonctions parce que tous les candidats intéressants ont déjà signifié qu’ils ne veulent pas venir à Montréal.

Sorry didn't see this thread . Posted in another thread . Hervey is the logical choice and if you don't want him right away as GM place him head of scouting for now .

Sorry didn't see this thread . Posted in another thread . Hervey is the logical choice and if you don't want him right away as GM place him head of scouting for now .
That would imply that Kavis Reed would hire his potential replacement. In case you've noticed Reed has hired two very specific types. Kids who don't know jack shiat and Octogenarians who can't take his job. ;)

True enough . There maybe only one solution going forward . Surprised Reed did not get the temporary position as GM with an oversight review after 6 months or the season .