Help I am lost & Mike Bishop = MVP!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :D :D :D

Please someone help me - I took the wrong turn coming home from the game in Winnipeg and am in Dauphin, Manitoba. Several trucks are currently chasing me as they have seem my Rider Pride logos on the side. Oh no one has a shotgun, ... he is beginning to load it... wait :lol: he looks like Troy Westwood!! I have to go now and defend myself with my banjo! :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Riders Rule
Bombers Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Michael Bishop = MVP :thup: :thup: :thup:

Just stay at least 40 yards from good ol' Troy and he'll never hit ya :wink:

How can a bench warmer be MVP?

He's only really played 2 games, both coming against in my opinion the worst team in the CFL.

Show him your tooth and it should scare him away!

Damn lucky, Westwood still can't hit the broad side of a barn. Also did not sing along with my banjo on my knee!!!

Prediction- Coach Berry fired. Troy Westwood new Bombers Head Coach!!!! You heard it here first - direct from Marty York and Stephen Brunt!!!!!

If you hide between the uprights, Westwood can never get you.

Don't worry Troy would never shoot his Kin , aren't you Guys all related one way are another.

Hey Turkey, when will you learn? Regular season is MOP. Bishop hasnt played a game for ya in the playoffs yet so save the MVP stuff for then

you naysayers are just jealous!

• Sask. Roughriders Grey Cup Champs!
    Rider Pride Nation Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael bishop is the CFL version of tim tebow, dangerous on the pass, thunderous on the run, superman wears michael bishop pajamas (that should be the next sign at taylor field).