Hello Everyone!

I just thought I would jump on here and apologize just for the sake of apologizing :wink: and say sorry for not posting as regularly as I usually do :stuck_out_tongue:. I have been looking super hard for a full time job lately and its been pretty frustrating and time consuming. I just want to bring in some money so I can guarantee my mother that we will be going to every game!

For those of you who don't know, my mother has been a crazy fan of the Ti-cats and would bring me to every single game she could ever since I was 4 or 5(I'm 20 now) Well in July of 2006 my mother had 5 brain anurisms and was in the hospital for a year. So this past season she was still recovering and just started to learn how to walk again, so I had to attend games with friends this past season while my mom recovers.

So finally after waiting 2 horrible years I finally heard the best thing I've heard in a very long time.

My mom randomly says to me...
"You BETTER be taking me to ti-cat games this season!"

I just laughed and then smiled with a tear in my eye and said "you bet your A$$ I am!" :smiley:

Good luck in finding a good job and all the best to your Mom. I hope that her health issues are soon well behind her.

I'm so happy to hear that your mom is doing well!! It's nice to have some good news. All the best to you and I hope you find something soon. Here's hoping the Ticats give us all something to cheer about this year.

GBounds what's up .. Glad your family is well
GL finding a job

Thank you all, It has been a tough 2 years but Iā€™m glad the worst of it is behind my family. My mom is as close to 100% as she will ever be and the hardest thing left is getting this job that seems just as hard to tackle as Lumsden was last season :stuck_out_tongue: :lol: But I will keep working at it and Iā€™m sure it will eventually come.