Hello CFL Fans

I don't have a favourite NFL team but I watch games from time to time. Come NFL playoff time I usually kind of cheer for one team. I used to follow whoever Flutie was playing for but that isn't going to work any more. I guess I'll have to use a new criterion this year.

Welcome to the board, Eaglesfan.
It's nice to have Americans around that are interested in Canadian football.

Bluebombers
Vikings

I don’t know about this year but next year I’ll cheer for Miami and Ricky Williams to rush for 2000 yards after he gets his butt kicked up here this year :wink:

...welcome aboard 113.....always great to have a new fan from below the 49th.....enjoy the season...

Stampeders since '69
Seahawks since '79

E-S-K-S, Esks, Esks, Esks!

J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets!

I thought all you Jersey guys rooted for the Midgets?

I'm a Ticat fan too; glad to hear our team has some following south of the border. :smiley:

I generally don't pay attention to the NFL until a couple of weeks after the Grey Cup; and when I do I tend to support the Steelers, partly because of the colours, and partly because of the whole "Steel City" thing. I did root for the Eagles during their Super Bowl run a couple of years ago.

Usually the only time I get to watch the NFL, though, is when I go to my sister's house. Her husband is a big Dolphins fan. I'm not sure, but I think I heard something about the Argos signing one of their running backs. I may be mistaken: the media up here hasn't said much about it. :roll:

I love it when Americans take interest in our game. It's nice to see :slight_smile: Now if only more CANADIANS would take an interest in the CFL ... although it is getting very strong up here. I would say, definitely #2 on our sports radar (hockey is invincible).

My teams up here are the Stamps, followed by the Renegades ... oops, I guess the Ti-Cats and Alouettes. Down South, I'd say my teams are the Seahawks and Browns, and to a lesser extent the Colts. Although I also like the Eagles, Bears, Jets, Dolphins, and the Patriots and Packers a little bit ... mostly Northern teams :wink:

TORONTO ARGOS and any team that FLUTIE was on , but he retired.

I used to like NEW ORLEANS when Canadian RUBIN MAYES was there.

So , now it would have to be the THE VIKS.

WELCOME and ENJOY! :thup:

NICE, ANOTHER WINNIPEG JETS FAN!!! :lol:

Welcome to all of our American brethren that enjoy the wide open CFL game. Great to see such a keen interest from south of the 49th parallel.
I've been a Roughriders fan since my first game at Taylor Field in '75.
As for the NFL...I try to watch every Sunday, when there isnt a CFL game on. The Broncos are my fav's, was even lucky to see them once back in '98, just before they moved to the new Mile High Stadium.
Welcome again :thup:

HEY EAGLES FAN NFL TEAM IS THE MIGHTY PITTSBURGH STEELERS AND CFL TEAM IS BLACK AND GOLD ALSO...THE TIGER-CATS-TWO TEAMS WITH GREAT TRADITION!!!!!

Hey Eagles fan. Welcome from Chicago.

Ti-Cats obviously. As for an NFL club. I'm not attached to anyone yet. I usually glom onto an underdog and support them while they are trying to get better.