HELLO, BC/OTTAWA, HELLO.........

....like did the fans from these teams fall asleep?......where's the threats of scorn and humiliation?.....is BC afraid of a blemished record?.......is Ottawa afraid of a pounding?......wimps.......

They may have the same problem that static 76 has , Nfl is a go, loss of interest in the finest football the world has to offer..

Oh, I forgot, go lion's we need ya to win...Just keeping all options open for the mighty BlueBombers

Dateline Ottawa: ah, yes, I see by my watch it is 6:01:00 pm, time for me to close my briefcase and exit to the parking lot, perhaps I will be on time to attend the sporting match tonight.......

Dateline Vancouver: oh wow man, it's like four in the afternoon man, I think that ball game is on, Sunflower hon?, can you pass me the bong.......

I dont wanna diss Ottawa...however, if its Clagary...well... :wink:

No...i like Ottawa...actually, i would rather lose to them than to the Als and Eskies...

I try to never dis teams...You never know when it will come back to bite you in the a$$. I may argue regarding players etc, but I leave the taunting and talking smack to others.

Call me boring

Red&white , most of us Lions fans aren't trash talkers . We're here and we let our team do it for us. No need to get into that , then we don't need to eat crow if we lose. :wink:
Besides , we like Joe Poapoa , he use to be on our team and I wish him well .

The Lions D looks really solid and hungry for the ball. I would have liked to see a closer game, but at least the Leos 3rd and 4th strin QB's got playing time to develop. Some of the backup D guys also got in some playing time which is valuable to a team down the stretch.

I'm a Lions fan, but pull for the Renegades in the East. By the way if the stamps don't beat the Eskimos (and I hope they do) I still say look out for Hamilton. If they can keep winning either 3rd place or POSSIBLY a cross over to the west semi-final could add a real twist to the mix.