Hello 10,000 Posts

Finally made it ... :smiley:

Really wish it had come with a Win

Nice, great to see that you're still devoted to the Ticats even after a romping like this :wink:

Thanks
Been talking to Jesse for past half Hour …
I am hoping we call him in as a Short yardage Back …
But the Ticats Won’t call him
I know he can do this job!!!

Congrats Onknight, you've always been a kind hearted poster and no one can question your passion for the Ticats. :thup:

Only 9 posters have done it

3 are Ticats Fans

Earl is at 14103 wow my hats off to him …
oski-oui-oui 10411 Russ has allways been one of our best posters…

So we have some great Fans …
Some of the people On here I butt heads with but there still great people…

Here the full list of 10,000 Club
My Hat is off to everyone of them
Proud to a Member of 10,000 Club . :thup:

ro1313 18487
Montreal
April 1st, 2005, 3:14 pm

redwhite2005 16252
Calgary
April 2nd, 2005, 11:35 am

Earl 14103 April 4th, 2005, 7:55 am

Chief 11228
London, Ont

April 23rd, 2007, 4:25 am

jm02 10934 July 6th, 2005, 9:32 am

Sportsmen 10715
Cariboo / Interior B.C.
April 1st, 2005, 11:47 am

oski-oui-oui 10411
Montreal
May 22nd, 2006, 1:30 pm

RedandWhite 10400
Calgary
April 1st, 2005, 9:34 am

Onknight 10003

http://twitter.com/T_Riddell_BGR

Burlington .
August 14th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Seriously??

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I love passionate fans.

Being a fan has NOTHING to do with post counts. They are not a badge of HONOUR.

I kinda feel bad for anyone whose post count is that high.

Sorry.

Nothing wrong with having a Post count this high …
we all have Passion for game and I agree you don’t need a High Post count to be passionate fans
But I admire people who willing to take time to post this much .
It takes effort to make that many posts.

(1.42% of all posts / 5.55 posts per day) on the CFL System are mine.
2.62% of all posts / 9.54 posts per day) are Roll1313’s
that alot of Time…

For me I am Disabled so I have the time…
so why not chat about something I care about
I also Coach Kids football and Volunteer as Well around Burlington.
I have the time…

Well…ummmm…my pattern in recent years has been running commentary in game threads with folks who also watch the games, so the post count I have is related in large part to the time I would ordinarily take as a fan to watch games. I watch virtually every game played in a season now to varying levels of interest. :wink:

The post count? Not a concern to me…I get more satisfaction reading that HTD has sprayed beer out of his nose after reading one of my zingers…LMAO

Then again, you watch some of these Mike Gibson productions and one has to grasp at any trivial satisfaction. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

For me I like reading posts from all the team forums on football news. I'm in between jobs at the moment and it's a guarantee there is a great read in the Tiger-Cats forum. :thup: Congrats to all of you for making me more knowlegable in the game of football. Following football since the age of 8, one would think I'd have a playbook of plays, but I don't. Anyway, keep the posts coming by all football fans as a whole from east to west. Or is it west to east. FOOTBALL IS A GREAT GAME :rockin:

:thup:

July 22, 2010

Onknight 10,000
DeAngelis 1

Questions! to get 10,000 posts do you take your laptop into the crapper and also do you have it at bedside! :lol:"Honey Im ready please put the computer away" ... that's it I'm going to see the Lawyer on Monday! :lol:

Cats very funny :thup: :smiley:

And just think, tomorrow you will have 0 like everybody else. :wink:

Ya still not happy about that …

Yeah Onknight, I have a feeling it will be a mess for a few days just trying to sign on.

I like reading your posts so here is to your next 10,000. Did Jesse let you know if he is in game shape ?

Who makes a thread like this?!?!

This has got to be the biggest message board D-bagery I've seen in a long time.

How many posts do you think you can rack up in the thread discussing all your posts?

I've seen worse.

I was born and raised in Burlington. But, I do not believe that posting all these posts makes you some type of football guru. I truly bleed black and yellow but only post on this site when I truly have something to say, or if im buzzed. Post counts are weak and laughable. Bragging about post numbers is weak. Having something worth reading on these posts is worth its weight in gold.