Hefney

bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You guys will be lucky to win 6 games this year.

You never asked a question. The closest you came was this:
Are you this years hamilton? win the off season grey cup but fail when the real lights come on??
Just because you structure it like a question does not mean it is…this is a shot at posters here, not a question.
You can’t slam fans, most of whom are not talking about ‘running away with the season’ or anything (yes, some are, most are not), and seriously expect someone to think you are asking for an answer, or are you that stupid? You say it is a simple question, but it is a pile of insulting with something you can’t seriously expect people to take as a real question stuck in the middle, unless you are extremely dense.

The difference between the Riders and Hamilton is that the Riders had a solid core group of players to begin with, and the additions on this team merely added experience from a year ago (something that this team was lacking hence the 4-5 blown leads throughout the course of the season). The Riders will be competative. Will they win the Grey Cup? Toronto proved last season that anything can happen come playoff time, so its hard to say whether they will win it all or not. I am, however, confident that this team will be in the running come playoff time just like every season since 2007 minus 2011.

Now back to the original topic. Hefney signed with the Stamps. Any opinons one way or the other are mute at this point.

I would pass on Hefney based on the price tag. He still has some left in the tank, but we have a lot of younger players that have shown well.

I think the comparison of Saskatchewan to Hamilton is a poor one also. Hamilton has shown glimpses since Bob Young took over, but they've never been a serious threat to win the East or be a Cup contender, while the Riders have been in 3 Grey Cups in that time. It's a lazy attempt to rile Rider fans up.

I’m sorry, could you repeat the question?

[url]http://cfl.ca/video/index/id/84965/autostart/true[/url]

Guess we won't have to debate Heffney anymore…now just have to worry about him on the Stamps :?

Sounds like he'll be in the lineup tomorrow