Hebert / newest addition

yep, who wouldn't

very odd indeed.......he was quite happy to have signed a long term deal with the Gades.......so why should he be upset about the same deal in Winnipeg........just because he got a sniff from a couple NFL clubs.....where were they before he signed the deal in Ottawa........sounds like he could be more pissed with his agent, who is now looking for a way out of his contract......screw him....a contracts a contract buddy.......make him sit on the bench for the next 4 years if he doesnt want to play.........

Well if he loses the court case we just gotta hope he's not driven by money and gives 100% to the team this year, that's all I'm saying.

his agent said if the attempt fails theyll gladly come to winnipeg.

....tainted as this situation has become....I would still love to see the guy in Blue and Gold...if he sits and sulks on the bench....or looks like he isn't performing to all of his capabilities...then he will be paying for that in his future endeavours... if he displays a bad attitude....he could hurt our team....but he might never get as much as a glance from another nfl team... I think he pretty well has to honour his contract ...play to his potential....or suffer a blight for the rest of his football career... :!:

I agree with you PIGSEYE...how come he was ready and willing to sign and honour his contact when he was with the gades......Rumour has it...that another CFL team was courting him ....and waving some dough under his nose....and if that were true ...why the hell didn't they pick him up on waivers.....this one has got me confused...but not as confused as Kyries Hebert seems to be....A CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT... now in the hands of the Bombers....you have to honour it... :!:

is it just me or does yogidabear seem to be dancin with giantt "ben-wa" balls in his hands!!!!!! lol

look at the moves on that kid......go yogi........

....sounds like an article in the Wpg. Sun says Hebert does not want to report to the Bombers....if he doesn't show up at training camp it will be a sad day for his football career....Taman has NO QUALMS ABOUT LETTING A GUY SIT....beginning of the end of a great football players career IF that happens...I think the answer lies in a re-worked contract....that allows BOTH the Bombers and Kyries Hebert to attain what they need...the Bombers will get a BIG UP-GRADE.....and eventually Hebert will get his shot at the nfl......I can see this situation just getting worse if not settled soon...and there is the prospect WPG. and Hebert could end up losers.. There could be some very sad faces in Wpg....and whats worse the potential to be the ruination of a football career...these are the facts...business is business ...and a contract is a contract...and thats really the bottom line.. :!:I hope this comes to an equitable situation for BOTH...

papa, this may surprise you but im disappointed that Hebert doesnt want to play in Winnipeg.... I actually think he should take a long hard look at what his chances are to crack an NFL line-up... maybe then he will realize that Winnipeg is the best situation for him....the CFL needs to keep players like Hebert, he is a CFL type player, not big enough for the NFL, but perfect for the CFL type game.

...WELL SAID ...sambo.....I don't know how this is going to end up.....but the longer this drags on....the deeper the hole becomes....I think that the crux of the matter could lie between poor communication ....between the league....the cflpa....Kyries and his agent....and now the Bombers....Our situation is pretty clear....and once the league agrees to it....I see no other re-course for Hebert but to play for the Bombers....that's not to say a new contract can't be worked out...and keep everybody happy....This is how i see it....Kyries goes to a 1+1 year option...or 2+1.......showcases the talent that everyone knows he has....and up-grades his chances in the nfl. ..for more dough and a legitimate starting job for the Bengals or wherever...also as part of the deal....IF he dosen't make it down south ...then the Bombers get first right of refusal ...when he decides to return to the CFL...All that being said....This could work out great for both the Bombers and Hebert....failing that ...the repurcussions for him are tremendous....and the Bombers will feel the hit as well...but not as great.....Just my thought... :!: