Hebert In The PEG!?

According to local media, CJOB in WPG, Hebert is in Winnipeg and ready to report.

:twisted: :rockin:

Good news, he should be ready for the game against EDM

....the rocky....twisting ....held up at the border ..road to WPG.....FINALLY IS AT AN END...woah' what a journey this guys been on...I hope Hebert has got great football in his heart for the Bombers....cuz if he has....can you believe it....our 'D' just got better...he'll have to pass the medical...get out the play-book real quick...get a good briefing from his ex-coach Marshal...and then he'll probably only see special teams...hopefully against Montreal....you got to like it...if you're a Bomber fan...goBigBlue...

but the thing is... who is he going to replace?? my only thought would be if that Warner is hurt, put canadian oosterhuis in and let canadian donobvan carter sit.

If he is ready to go this weekend look for him to rotate with Carter and Charlton probably, It all depends how quick he learns the playbook and if he is in gameshape which he is I believe.

Personally I cant wait to see him in action.

hahaha.....did you read todays Free Press....Edmonton and Toronto have been on the blower to Taman already trying to swing a deal for him......hahaha....no trade value hey......hahaha

Hah thats classic!

I dont read the press :cowboy:

...i think there will definitely be some genuine interest in Mr. Hebert....IF the Bombers dealt him....i don;t think it would be to a rival eastern club...at least not this year...we'll see...i hope he stays with the Peg...cuz the last time i seen this guy play....wow...he hits a ton....if anyone remembers Juran Bolden....the comparison is quite amazing.... :rockin: :rockin:

Why would we trade him? It would make absolutely no sense to trade him. Go through all the trouble negotiating the terms of the deal then to get him into Winnipeg.

was he on the field today?

Yes.

Sounds like he's going to see some action at saftey or Carter's lineback spot...We'll see this wknd where Berry actually fits him in..

Hes looking pretty good on the field in practice.

Hey I wasnt suggesting that we were gonna trade him......just that several non bomber types said he was a waist of time and that nobody would want him.....just goes to show how right they were again about our team......NOT...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! we don't need him!

...Kanga...i can see Hebert is gonna have to play some huge football to convince you that he just might be good for this club....we sure can use him right now because of our injury situation...but i, like you, am reserving total judgement till i see what he brings to the field...he CAN be a real difference maker...we'll see tomorrow...

KK.....Hebert is an animal.....you will love him.....

i cant wait to see hebert play for the already awesome wpg "D". he can only help! if he really has the burning motivation to play in the nfl, he wont be "sandbagging" it, he's got a lot to prove to "showcase" himself. let's hop he's a "team player" & gives his all to the system.