Hebert deal done; destination Wpg

I read in the Winnipeg Sun that Hebert has reworked his deal with Winnipeg for Three years plus option. He is not expected to be in the line up for the Canada day match up with the under acheiving Eskies however, and I wonder if he will be game ready to play any time soon.

After two weeks the Bombers have the best D in the league, with out Hebert. I wonder if he is really needed?

The Saga is over, now will the fans in Winnipeg open their arms for him, or does he have alot to prove. Only time will tell...

Maybe a trade is imminent.....

• Yaaawn *…

that is what i was thinkin :wink:

Who in their right mind would take him?? He will have an attitude problem, be a whiner and generally disrupt a locker room.... why would ANY CFL team make that kind of a trade....

Well, definitely not the Als. If he ended up there, The Don would tear him a new one if he tried any of that crap.

…reports are that he’s a great locker-room presence…this is from our coach Marshal…who coached him last year…Marlbrough (who’s a neighbour and friend of his in Texas) says he will be a tremendous addition once he learns the playbook…we do have one problem with Hebert though…and that is where do we start him…our ‘d’ is playing that well…nice problem to have though… :wink: :thup:

how’s late arrival Ricky Bell working out for you there mongo…will the Don be tearing a new one for ol’ sulky… :lol: :?

I think he can and will replace Carter as soon as possible. Despite Carters couple bonehead peanalties he is still a valuable asset to the team.

welcome abord Hebret, but as soon as you **** up, you are gone, understand? good, you will be backing up this guy here untill he starts going bad.

I wonder how united the dressing room will be after a few games when he does arrive. Some people have a tendency to bring out the worst in people and Hebert could be one of them....

It seems like Herbert is having some immigration problems at the border and they won't let him into the country.