Heart Attack?

Calgary radio reported this a couple minutes before Zamprin. which coach?

Offensive line coach(i think)from Calgary had a heart attack in the locker room. En route to the hospital.

Let's all hope that he will be O.K.

That would be Kris Sweet

Best wishes to Coach Sweet.

Wow, that sucks. I hope he'll be ok. Get better. :frowning:

Puts a big damper on our victory doesn't it.

I hope he is okay

That's very sad; I hope he will be alright.

I hope he recovers fully.

My prayers are with him.

Let's hope that early intervention helps out. Lots of trained medical staff would be right there.

Get well soon.

Classy comments Hamilton. Kudos again. Hope your coach is okay redwhite2005

Prayers for coach Sweet.

Just so all you Calgary fans know, Coach Sweet was probably sent to Hamilton General, which is one of the best (if not the best) cardiac hopital in the province. So he's in good hands.

I hope he's fine, and I'm sure I speak for all Ticat fans when I say our prayers are with him and his family.

I did not tune into CHML after the game as I usually do, but it certainly is unfortunate that this has happened. I understand he has been rushed to the nearest hospital, and I sure do hope he'll be fine.

Thanks and again good game for your team tonight.

Agreed...Hamilton General is a first rate Cardiac Center....Coach Sweet will hopefully make a full recovery and be back out there coaching!! He is in good hands.

Coach Sweet and his family are in my prayers.

I have confidence that he will make a full recovery since swift action was taken and he quickly went to Hamilton General.

I hope he does as well. Does anyone have any word on his condition? Definately makes you realize how unimportant football is in the grand scheme of things.

Beat wishes for a full and speedy recovery. He and his family will be in my prayers.

Hopefully, his symptoms weren't related to a cardiac event. But if they were, I hope he's doing well and on his way to a full recovery.

An Argo-Cat fan