Heads need to roll...

what did i say tht was wrong arius....?.....ur a big talker 8 games into the season.

Well to start with, your whole attitude is a little offputting.
Next I am a Rider fan, not a Stampeder fan.
But I simply made an honest assessment of where your team is at and the job your coaching staff is doing.
There is zero reason for you to get in a huff over anything I said.

So other than everything, you said nothing wrong!

It seems fairly obvious that the defence is in deep deep trouble.

I think some credit must be given to other teams too though. The 'riders are a very very good team this year. So a mediocre defence vs a good team like that looks even worse.

:lol: :lol: Yes corny I could see how you can mistake Arius for a Stamp fan since he has so many concerns for the team. But Stamp fans have to high of standard for Arius to be among us. We can not get that low.

I do not know Corny is pretty smart!

Oh, I agree. The defence is hurting, but having the same play called again and again doesn’t help matters. I remember a couple drives where KJ tore right through us and made it look so easy. It was embarrassing.

We need to get some of our injured guys back, and we need to get some better play calling.

eskies need to stop wearing those green pants, they are known as the green and gold for a reason, they are supposed to be an originial team, they need to stick with the gold pants for every game, home and way, white jersey and green jersey goes perfect with their gold pants.

They also need to hurry up and get that field tuf installed, i watched a game a few weeks ago and the grass is horibble, its done, just get the field turf installed, since this is canada and grass doesn’t survive in our stadiums anymore, even most CIS teams are moving to field turf.

I see iceman184/truwarier/king2247 is back again.....

Arius, this is the same poster who described our secondary as “decimated” after Morgan and Bush signed elsewhere. Have fun wallowing in last place , cornholer, even with Ricky Ray, you guys might be there for awhile.

keep it up sambo it will just make it even sweeter when you pull the normal roughrider way and choke late in the season and add to the 19th season without a grey cup

sorry red didnt mean to insult you by thinking arius was on the big red machine lol

when will edmonton use stephen jyles at WR, this kid is athletic and can move, use him on the slot and move him around, he could be a cfl version of kordell stewart.

Well at least most Rider fans can read, 05.
I know that isn’t a requirement for some Stamp fans.
And apparently not for some Esk fans as well.

Here is the comment I made that Corny thinks is throwing rocks at his team:

This [eskimo] team was blown up after last year and is now a very young, inexperienced team that will in fact get better as the year goes on, as opposed to last years version which was in a steady state of decline.
If anyone cares to dispute that statement, fine. But it is neither insulting nor trash talk. And it is in fact awfully tough to dispute...

Unless perhaps Corny doesn’t actually believe they will get better…?

I said it two weeks ago, and I'll say it again... Jacques Chapdelaine needs to be thrown out on his ass! NOW!

The guy is useless... three games straight now our offence has crapped out in the second half.

After today we'll be at 3-5-1, which isn't far off from where we were last year at around this point. After the rematch we were 4-7. Is this going to be another mediocre year for the Eskimos? I don't understand how it could be when we've clearly got good talent on our team (defence aside since we have a new guy every week).

Can Chapdelaine, Danny, or it's your ass...

Ill trade ya for Bellefeuille

:lol:

with all the talk about border control in mexico. the U.S might wanna look at calvillo to see if hes legit in our country

just a thought cant be to carefull

After Friday’s display… you can keep him! :stuck_out_tongue:

You really have no clue do you?
AC is not of Mexican decent!

hey im just saying you have to check them out ro.

I don't know that some of our guys buy into our defensive game... just didn't see the intensity, the extra effort you HAVE to have to corral Reynolds, Burris et al. I dunno whats up with Chapdelaine. Either Wally was a much larger part of the magic that BC had last year on offense than people realized, or Chapdelaine needs a tough HC over him to keep the playbook tight and fresh. Danny just lets too much slide, doesn't take charge and make adjustments when things go tough. If we can't get a firmer HC, then Chapedelaine may indeed need to be shown his walking papers. BC is certainly doing pretty decently without him, while we're doing not so well with him.