HEAD COACH????????

...Names are starting to pop-up....Marshall....Milanovitch.....Cortez.....and a couple more who could be on the radar says Mack......and ALL with CFL experience......There doesn't seem to be a prominent name with the new vp/gm as of yet...Seems he'll do a lot of interviewing....He said he talked with Marc Trestman lately...to get up to speed on the league (and i would venture a guess to inquire about Milanovitch)...Marshall seems high on his list and a lot of media types are saying he could finally get his head-coaching gig.....Should be a very interesting week.....Let the interviews begin :thup: :slight_smile:

Well I'm certainly glad that he didn't take the job with his chosen one as head coach already in mind. . . I'm glad that it sounds like he'll look at a few qualified candidates and not just hire one he already knows and likes. May the best man get the job.

.....Big Mack will start interviewing candidates, for the head coaching job starting next week, at the Senior Bowl in Mobile Ala.........I like a guy who immerses himself in his work...I wonder if he has an office there????i knew he had connections but ???????? :lol: