HE WASNT A BIG FAN BUT....

lest we for get cmon cfl fans RISE UP

I 'm still in. Keep the Stompin Tom memory alive!

well thats 2 of us mtn lol

Great Canadian! Hockey is easy to love, drop the puck and away they go. Football a lot more cerebral and I get it that it's not as popular with the general public in Canada.

Guess you're right Bill, nice try, ha....still sux that no one jumped on this

oh well mtn we will have to sing ourselves boyyyy there gonna wish they begged to have the cats agree to play the song stompin tom style

well ticat brass youve had 3 months to think about it i did my part renewed 4 season tickets will you guys do yours and play THE FOOTBALL SONG opening game this thursday and everygame after just before O canada i say it be a nice fit

lol Bill, even I forgot about this thread

I really hope they don't, if they want to play it for the preseason game that's fine but I hope that's it.

way to wave ur patriotic flag makalvi good job

I don’t like an old crappy song so I’m not patriotic?

its about our game and about our country and its ppl like you makalevi that make me proud to stand up and say I AM CANADIAN becuze your not ill have to stand a lil taller a lil prouder and wave my flag a lil harder thanks for being a proud canadian

hey bill, your reasoning reminds me of certain germans from the 1930s until about 1945

How am I not a proud Canadian…
if you judge this by my music taste and that’s one of the stupidest ways to do this but I love a ton of Canadian artists / bands and I’m sure theirs a few that you wouldn’t like.

thats good why post if u dont care about the topic

I do care, I don’t wanna hear it.