He is Staying

Enough chit chat. Just win. All I ask is that he manages to turn the team around as he said he was going to last season.

On your first paragraph point
three posts back, Lifter.

The fans kept firing bullets
at both Scott's and Obie's feet.

They had to keep tap dancing faster and faster.

How would they know which way Charlie would go?

As for your other points, I will use
the phrase Charlie used at Training camp

standing behind Timmy Chang when
he was learning the passing plays.

When a pass was fired forcefully
in the general vicinity of nobody

Charlie would say...You'r f..ing guessing!

hehe hee :smiley:

Borehamgirl: after all of this it seems to me Charlie will have much more heat directed at him now for 2008. His "vote of confidence" from management simply means more will be expected from him this season. If he does not deliver...well we all know what will happen.

I should hope more will be expected of him this year. I had such high hopes for him and while I don't place the blame solely on his shoulders, he does have to accept some of the responsibility for that train wreck.

Borehamgirl: I’ve stated my views on this"train wreck" in a few posts in the last couple of days.
Despite my support for Charlie given the lousy position he found himself in when Marcel was shown the door, I really have not been a fan of his starting about halfway through last season. I know he had a poor hand dealt to him as far as some of the players were concerned but there was a big problem with a lack of discipline and poor play calling along with the Maas thing and then the apparent lack of awareness of Richie Williams’ abilities.
I hope he can really show us his coaching talents this season. Obie knows a good coach when he sees one so I defer to him on Charlie and hope I have misread him.

Charlie Will meet with Media Tomorrow.