he is back

Didn't he say he wasn't going to dwell on the past?

I’m sorry…courtjester? And this is worth a thread because…? You know that we talk about the ticats on this forum…right? Seriously…is this person important or something? Now Jesse Lumsden is important…maybe we should talk about him.

I'm sorry...courtjester? And this is worth a thread because...? You know that we talk about the ticats on this forum...right? Seriously...is this person important or something? Now Jesse Lumsden is important...maybe we should talk about him.

Courtjester: Never heard of you! I'd venture to say you committed a "nasty" for the site to block you for a time.

Perhaps you can correct your faux pas and carry on some insightful conversations with the rest of us.

Hey stkitfan lets talk about Jesse.. worry about him.. has great heart sticks his nose in there every carry but gets hurt a lot.. some guys are like that we need him in there every game

SPIKEJONES… Don`t know what nasty it was… if i knew that would help… but as far as insightful coversations i hope we can have some interesting discussions

I'm back.... of course I was only away for 32 hrs. on a brief trip. I go away for such a short time and look.... already other people are back... even people I've never heard of. There's no exclusivity anymore, sigh....

Hendy's back too!

Hendy's back too!