he is back

well after a short ban .. by some all seeing and all knowing god.. that has to be the fastest ban and reinstatement in this forums history.. did not know that this forum was just love in for the fans wearing rose coloured glasses . with no room for discussion.. You know i am not going to dwell on the why and what for.. but i will contiue to voice my opinion..and i am sorry some of you out there don`t like what i have to say.. but i will be happy to discuss any one of my future opinions on how this team is run and playing!

Welcome back…we missed you!

Didn't even know "he" was gone.

gee thanks ..i will take that from both of you with a little tongue in cheek!.. But that`s ok .. lets just move forward.. one of these days would really like to meet that all knowing and all seeing god who played that card.!!!

noticed all my previous entries have seemed to have disappeared.. oh well not to worry ...I am sure that they will all come back for discussion again.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Thanks for that very profound statement whoknows.. i look forward to discussing your opinions in great detail..

What is the Meaning of Life?

ask Monty Python! he will tell you!

I was also exiled by the computer or someone twice and resurfaced.....hmmmmmm

CIS......?

Cat Internet Scouting

Why are carrots more orange than oranges?

Do fish ever get thirsty?

If you were doing the speed of light in a speed of sound zone, how would you know the cops were on your tail?

Look in the rear view mirror....quickly

Gonna have to give this forum a new name.. i know The Pussy Cat Forum.... Im sorry i am just venting now.. i take that back!.Lets all try to get along and have a healthy dicsussions on trying to make this team better.. We all want the same thing here a competative team .and with that the wins will come!

6 posts and already venting..let us know when you actually have something to contribute.

Who's courtjester?

the guy with the funny hat trying to make the King laugh

Can I start a thread about myself, or shoud I just post here?

You know who I love? That guy who goes by "paullywood." He is insightful, knowledgeable, and courteous.

What a gent!

"For he's a jolly good fellow,
for he's a jolly good fellow..."

• paul

Who is back?