"He Hit Me In My NUTS"

Did anyone catch that famous quote Brown made before getting ejected for an objectable conduct penalty?

Just like the NHL: they only punish the one who retaliates.

:lol: that guys no longer a virgin! :lol:

ARGOS , win with their back up Q.B. Vs. HAMILTON. :lol: :thup:

Ya and they did it without one sore nut and one broken pinky...Ya Ho...The center of the Universe strikes again!!!!

The Argos got away with a hell of a lot in that game. At least once Maas was knocked to the turf two or three seconds after the pass was thrown. The ref seemed to be the only one who didn't see it. Though Mark Lee and Chris Walby didn't say anything either, but that's no surprise. They're owned by the CBC, and that network is putting a lot of eggs into the Ricky Williams basket.

And speaking of eggs in a basket, I don't believe that Brown was hit in the bag. Any guy who's ever been clunked in the luggage knows you don't walk so well afterwards. He wasn't even limping.

Now THAT is funny! :lol:

YOU ARE RIGHT , we won , with our back up Q.B.

:lol:

Yes Congrats HT
We all know you won with your back-up
We pretty much figured it out after the 5th time you mentioned it!

lol..id like to see montreal win with there backup....

NEAAAALLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Nah, I think if the Als are smart enough, it'll be more along the lines of...

"Here's the story, of a backup named Brady.."

Actually, with Jonathan Brown's now infamous quote, I can see the possible cross-promotion machine operating...

"Coming soon to a cable sports network near you, FULL CONTACT POKER" :lol:

And speaking of eggs in a basket, I don't believe that Brown was hit in the bag. Any guy who's ever been clunked in the luggage knows you don't walk so well afterwards. He wasn't even limping.
odds are, he was wearing a cup.

fact is, you don't know what you are talking about.
(nobody wears a cup)

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

thats why I didnt state it as a fact. The only tackle ball I played was a few games in high school back in the 70's, and we wore cups. I am suprised if they dont.

another famous qoute

“ow, he bite me in my butt!!!” :lol:

Hijacking again Kanga! What you posted is irrelevant to this thread!

one off topic post isn't what I or others would call a Hijack, going on and on with posts about a that off topic subject is hijacking (that means that other posters that continue it are accomplices to it), and I'm going to stop posting on this thread before that happens, cuz sometimes that leads to a thread getting locked, and I don't want that to happen to the author.

[b]another famous qoute

"ow, he bite me in my butt!!!"[/b]

What does that have to do with this?
Kanga this is why some us get frustrated with your posts. Yes it is one post! But it has been done many times by you. Many do this including myself. But with you it is nearly every thread.

good god, if you want to talk to me about this, PM me or post in one of my threads cuz I don't care one way or the other if someone hijacks it as long as they answered the questions if I have one.

BTW, I was just being funny.