HAVE WE TURNED THE CORNOR?????

LOL…I think Housedog should start…might loosen him up a little…

What’s a Cheep tent? Is that like a brand name or something? :wink:

:?

OK…Bishop got good is
I am Bombers him start

K you don’t need a doctorate to understand the risk here. Housedog points to very likely scenario. I know everyone is on a high with two consecutive wins but your Bombers have to go in to Hamilton and they are very tough at home (5-2) and then you have to go b2b against the Als ! The way I see it they need to win 2 of those 3 games just to have a shot at it in the last week of the season at home against Hamilton while Edmonton and BC knock each other out (likely).

I still think Kelly being back next year is heavily dependant on the Bombers making the post season and he may even need a home game to survive. It’s going to be fun watching them fight for their season in the coming month :thup:

What would really help is for Kelly and the Blue fans to pray to sweet little baby jesus that Mark Trestman decides to put the kids on the field…

That’s the spirit.

It really is pointless to dwell on the rest of it, it’s not like we can do anything about it anyways. Might just as well enjoy what little we have had this year.

The crazy thing is, a home playoff game is a real possibility…we still get to play all the teams that we’re in the mix for a playoff spot with…Hamilton is tough at home, no doubt…it’s going to be a great game…it Is a winnable game. And you’re forgetting that we have BC at home next week, another big game for us, and it’s a winnable one too. …

How great would it be to have Hamilton coming into Winnipeg the last week of the season and the winner gets the home playoff game???

As far as Kelly goes…it’s probably safe to say he will be back next season…I really can’t foresee a situation where he doesn’t return. Don’t worry about the fans…they’ll be back…the fair weather ones are pretty fickle here. They change with the wind.

The smallest crowd I’ve ever seen here was in 1988…12000 to a playoff game…The Bombers won the Cup that year…

PS…I’m looking forward to the Als doing their annual crash and burn…

The game against BC is going to be just as big as the Ham. game. If we can win one of those 2 games, we probably get in to the playoffs. It's to bad we get MTL 4 times, this year. They will be in cruise control for the next two meetings and winning one of those is a very good possiblity.

I can say in complete honesty from having experienced Ivor Wynne stadium all my life that the Bombers have the home field advantage until the Cats make some plays. The fans here wanna see some action before we get loud, but once we do then it's a definite advantage for Hamilton. My advice for the Bombers is limit the big plays by the Cats and the fans will be silent. My advice for the Cats: USE SOME DIFFERENT PLAYS ON OFFENSE PLEASE AND THANK YOU! JUST BECAUSE YOU ONLY NEED 3 TO OWN IN MADDEN 10 DOESN'T MEAN THAT CRAP WILL FLY IN THE CFL!

…I don’t agree with your last statement dawg…The players definitely have a respect for Kelly…he had it in edm. … he has it here…I’ll give you an example…Lenny Walls for instance…good talent…did not have to sign here…He knew what the situation was in the Peg…(players know man)…and yet he came on board…Your take doesn’t wash… :wink:

,,,heh hfxtc.....lets talk about the Als ... and the remaining games we have with you..... seeing as you brought it up....IS the injury to Cobourne legit. or have you started resting your players already :wink: ....I'm glad ,if that's the case....you SURE won't beat this team with kids....heh heh.. :lol:

Papa as much as I’d love to see the kids get some seat time : (MaCpherson, Leak, Hawkins, Woodruff). It isn’t Trestman’s style. His mantra this year is to improve every time out, so he’s kind of got that Zen mantra thing going and you should expect that the Bombers will have the ultimate test with that B2B series. Listening to Calvillo on TV, he won’t want to hand over the team to one of the kids that is obvious as well.

I kind of missed on the schedule that beside Montreal the Bombers play the Lions and Hamilton twice so even without beating Montreal, winning the other 3 your might slip in.

Anyway I’m glad to see your team coming around and your coach showing some humility and humanity… :thup:

Tickets to the East final go on sale tomorrow if you want some :smiley:

I agree, it's highly unlikely the Als are going to be sitting guys. That's just not what they do. I don't recall them sitting anyone last year either. Doesn't necessarily mean that the Bombers are going to get swept, but I doubt they'll have it any easier.

The Als are in a tough spot, they have 5 games that don't mean anything. They will say all the right things and the coaches will do their best to keep them sharp. It 's impossible to stay as sharp as teams who will be fighting for playoffs and 1st place , right down to game 18.

And it will be impossible for those teams to stay as healthy as the Als. You make the most of what you got. It all balances out.