Have All Sensible Posters Deserted The Board?

Yes they have all desserted. This beats the hell out of talking about the demise of the league stuff that was on here a couple of weeks ago doesnt it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How ironic is that last post? LOL!!!!!

Kel

And you cheered for the Stamps last week. Im not sorry for you one bit.

Kel

By the way Kel thanks for the post in the Stamps section!

No probs Bob...that was THE best game Ive ever attended and for that I owe the Stampeders organization a debt of gratitude. But if I didnt show at BC Place this weekend like I have told legions of fans that I am, Id hope theyd razz me a bit.

Kel

Kell maybe run into Arius and Sambo and terach them how to be a classy riderfan.

Thanks again. Funny how kind words break all tensions eh? Dont ever take the bad stuff I say on occation to seriously as I'd invite any fellow into my home anyday.

Kel

Your right!

Some good ones still remain.

Did you quote the wrong person? :expressionless:

I, for one, also believe that the wild rhetoric and incessant bantering exhibited by many posters has denuded the informed and reasoned discussions we have long taken for granted on this official league site.

It is one thing to allow the common rabble to have access to our advanced communication devices, but it is another thing to cleanse their pallets of the holliganism and gutterspeak which obviously predominates their thoughts, and is being so amply expressed on these boards. :oops:

:lol: :lol: Found the dictionary did you.

I had no problem understanding him...who needs a dictionary to write like that?

Duh can you dumb it down for the rest of us?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can…

Some are acting like jackasses, which seems to be their only ability, and ruining it for the people who want real discussion.

Go at it slowly, even I enventually got it! :wink:

I think Xvys hit the nail on the head. I don't know about the sensible posters, but I know I get pretty exhausted filtering through a lot of the blather that passes for discourse. After spending an hour or so wading through the bickering and backtalk that has permeated these forums, I'm usually ready for either a nap or a Tylenol.

Now my own VGCC threads have become a haven for such things, with words like "stupid" and "dumb" being tossed around. SIGH

All the sensible posters are on the smack thread.