HAVE A GREAT DAY ON SUNDAY FROM ALL OF US IN FRANCE

Hi Everyone,

Sadly we wont be able to make it this year (Last year we had a great time in Toronto) as we are going to be in Brisbane this Saturday for Australia v New Zealand Rugby League World Cup Final HOWEVER 100% we intend to come next season for the FINAL which i beleive is in Calgary.

From myself and my friends who came last year Sylvia Jorda/Jacques Jorda (Ex French RL coach) from Perpignan Bernard Baldy from Cahors Arnaud Hautbois from Paris Lance Cone from London and finally myself and Tatiana (The missus originally from Moscow) we would like to wish you a FANTASTIC FINAL for 2008 and look forward to seeing you next year.

ALLEZ THE ALS

Cheers

AC

Salut,

Merci. Bon voyage et bon match.

M.

Hi Everyone,

Sadly we wont be able to make it this year (Last year we had a great time in Toronto) as we are going to be in Brisbane this Saturday for Australia v New Zealand Rugby League World Cup Final HOWEVER 100% we intend to come next season for the FINAL which i beleive is in Calgary.

From myself and my friends who came last year Sylvia Jorda/Jacques Jorda (Ex French RL coach) from Perpignan Bernard Baldy from Cahors Arnaud Hautbois from Paris Lance Cone from London and finally myself and Tatiana (The missus originally from Moscow) we would like to wish you a FANTASTIC FINAL for 2008 and look forward to seeing you next year.

ALLEZ THE ALS

Cheers
AC

Wow… AC won’t be in Montreal this Sunday. That looks like a break for the Stamps! :smiley: