HAVE 2 START LOOKING FOR A NEW PUNTER

I KNOW THAT SOUNDS BAD, AND I AM VERY PISSED OFF AS WELL AS WE NEED JON RYAN FOR YEARS TO COME, BUT I HATE TO BE THE ONE TO BURST THE RYAN BUBBLE BUT A REPORT IN THE MINNESOTA TRIBUNE ON SEPT 14 LISTED THE TOP 10 CFL PROSPECTS FOR 2006 TO JUMP TO THE NFL AND JON RYAN WAS #2 ON THE LIST ONLY BEHIND CASEY PRINTERS??

ALSO STATED THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 10 TEAMS LOOKING AT JON RYAN FOR 2006 TRAINING CAMPS, ONE BEING THE VIKINGS... I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE TO START LOOKING FOR A PUNTER FOR 2006 AS WE ALL KNOW THAT WESTWOOD IS ALMOST COMPLETELY WASHED UP.... GOOD LUCK TO JON AND I SURE HOPE HE STAYS CANADIAN AND BLUE AND GOLD FOR LIFE....

Enough of these Jon Ryan topics...Yes he will try out next year down south but Westwood does punts aswell. We shoudn't even be worrying about this right now. All we should worry about is getting wins. Like we did agaisnt Ottawa.

I agree.....let's concentrate on this year for now. Kudos to Ryan if he does go. I think he should. Would you stay at a $10/hr job if someone else was offering $90/hr? Let's just enjoy having him while we do. We can at least say the best punter the CFL ever had came from Winnipeg.

e hem !!! The best punter in the CFL did come from winnipeg, His name is Bob Camren. Ryan is getting so much attention on the power of his leg. He played well in Ottawa.....like the rest of the Bombers...let's see if he can back it up.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

RYAN, YOUR NEEDED HERE!!!! DON'T GO!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE AS APERSHEATED AS YOU ARE IN THE PEG!!!! PLEASE STAY!!!!!

Bob Cameron is the best punter into the wind ever. Better than any guy who punted the leather in the CfL and NFL. To think any of the windy cities never picked him up in the states, they all lost out, John Ryan has a strong leg , he could only hope to be as consistent as Bob was,, into the blowing gail..

Cmon you guys, Ryans on the juice, no way a guys leg strenght increases like that without it and did you see him take off with that bobbled snap and take on the defenders, most kickers head for the sidelines. The only way we will see Ryan back in the peg next season is if he gets banned from the NFL for doping...

Mate, marijuana enhances many things, but you are certainly not fucking ENPOWERED!

when you stoned (and I know this form personal experience), you are likely if you can find your own feet!

now, is a kicker going to fuck himself up before a big game, no, Ryan is the real deal.

Ya pigseye, what were you thinking...every body knows that Ryan uses a water bottle instead of a Bong on the sidelines....so what if he's drinking apple juice,,,it's very healthy....

no way.... Ryan is doing some funny juice .... enabling him to get those 'boomers' off.....he has to be banned from the NFL...Bombers are hoping...all kidding aside ...what a shame we can't even entertain keeping a guy of his caliber....we are just a dropping off spot for the stars....I've always hated the situation where guys like Printers and Ryan head down south... but it's a fact of life in the CFL....something that will never change...so I guess we better start looking for another punter....just not such a terrific one..... :frowning:

You could always sign him to a lucrative contract....

Think Positive. Hall of Famer Lui Passaglia only lasted 4 exhibition games for Cleveland. Sign Ryan Long term, tell him the Lui story and maybe you can hold onto him for a while.

ryan does shank a good number of punts as well. nfl teams may be scared off by this even though his good ones make up for it. he still needs to improve his consistency and kicking into the wind and angles. if he does this the guy will be amazing.

Gee KK I would never have guessed that from a the level headed postes you have made. :roll:

sorry KK couldn't resist :lol:

I agree...plus he has to compete with alot of kicker's, who do stand out job's in college ball USA....consistent he's not at kicking angles, or out kicking his coverage, for fair catch wimps...