hats off to Charlie and the coaching staff

Great game plan on offence and defence - the play selection on offence was perfect - kept the blue team off balance the whole game. When we needed a yard we didn't screw around - qb keeper. Also defence kept pressure on joseph throughout. The special teams were also excellent - everyone kept in their lanes with no mistakes.

way to go cats - lets keep it up.

I have been very critical of the coaching staff however tonight they had the whole team ready to play and an excellent game plan to execute. Congrastulations on a great win! Lets keep it going.

Good to see the coaches finally looked at the rest of the playbook, and the results speak for themselves.
Keep it up.

Agree.

Well done, Cats!

Agree.

Well done, Cats!

Well done Ritchie and the rest of the team....because they sure looked like a team tonight for a change.
Congratulations to Charlie and the rest of the coaching staff. Great play calling for a change.

Now if we can just reduce those 10-15 yard passes to wide open receivers, things would be great.

Now if we can just reduce those 10-15 yard passes to wide open receivers, things would be great.

It's the same plays they've been calling all year. Our playbook seems designed to beat Toronto's defence, doesn't seem to work as well against all the other teams.

caulley adds a new dimension with his pass blocking and he reads the blitz and picks it up great. They stayed with the run and richie got rid of the ball quickly. They have the argos number for sure right now and congrats to the entire team!

We are one game out of first Charlie is a genius!

Yeap, we won against a team one of the sorriest teams in the league. The argos are not good and have not been in a while. We managed to beat them, but I can't say it was a big win, because we've been doing the same thing all year, but the only difference is argos are not as good as winnepeg. So, be happy we won, but look guys we have to win against the heavy weights not just the underdogs.

I just hope that the Ticat team that showed up to play tonight will show up again next week. Please Charlie...don't make any changes in the line up for next week. This line up worked and worked well.

I have to wonder, the pass to the Tight End for our first TD....did Danny call that one? Whatever...at least it wasn't predictable like our plays usually are.

Way to go team!!!

I just hope that the Ticat team that showed up to play tonight will show up again next week. Please Charlie...don't make any changes in the line up for next week. This line up worked and worked well.

I have to wonder, the pass to the Tight End for our first TD....did Danny call that one? Whatever...at least it wasn't predictable like our plays usually are.

Way to go team!!!

Sorry People for the duplicate post....damn computer!!!

drexl: Well...I saw some new stuff tonight along with a noticeable lack of short passes when we needed long yardage. The ball kept moving downfield and we scored some aerial TD's. Now that was new!!!!
I am not jumping up and own over this team yet.But you have pointed to a worrisome situation. We have beaten the Blue team twice and no-one else.
If we move backwards again after tonight's game like we did after the last win then I would say we are destined for another losing season like last year.

What does he mean the Argos are a sorry team ? They beat Winnepeg and Edmonton ??

why does there always have to be a BUT when the Ticats win a game ?? We scored over 40 points against a very good defence !!! it`s ok to enjoy a victory , i dont want to here any BUTS in the conversations this week !!!

A great...great win, a total team effort.

We, ALL needed this one...

Congrats

8) Congratulations to Charlie indeed !!!
So ironic that all those Charlie bashers still can't give him credit when it is do even more so !!!

What do you expect from losers anyway !!!      <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> 

Who is laughing now and still !!!!

Tipper:

I am a Charlie basher but I have given him credit for tonights game. It looked to me he has the makings of a competitive team finally but unfortunately it took some injuries for him to find out that he does have some talented players. Too bad he couldn't have found out earlier.
His problem now is who does he play in the next game?
Does he go back to the combination that has only won one game this season? Or does he screw with a combination that put more points on the scoreboard than any game since he arrived ...and more passing TD's than any game this season?
Still a tough situation now for Charlie...even with another win under his belt.