Has this ever been done before?

Looking over the Standings, the Alouttes are a perfect 6-0 against their division. Has anyone ever gone 10-0? I think the Als could do it this season. They have a back-to-back with Hamilton, which shouldn't be that difficult (sorry Ti-Cats fans), and then they have T.O. on the road and Winnipeg at home.

At the very least I could see them going 9-1.

I say they dont win both games against hamilton.

Really? I figured if they were going to lose a game, it’d be to Toronto or Winnipeg.

1948 Stampeders did not lose a game.

I could see them easily going the 10-0. Sad to say.
But good for the Als.

If any team is going to beat them, it will be Winnipeg.

Hamilton doesn't have the firepower to keep up with MTLs offense.

Toronto is just old and slow.

The TiCats have a better chance of beating them then the Argos do.

Well good luck to them...they're quite capable of doing this.

tell me which one they lose. i want to make some money.

I am betting on ham and tor every weekend. Got to do it at least once. If so, and I pick the right 3rd game, I expect to get back more than I spent in total.

At least that is my story, and I am sticking to it.

I refuse to beleive that either team will finish out as bad as they have been lately.

Why not? I dont think they will lose all their remaining games!

So I guess this discussion is over. The Als were 6-0 against the East, looking to go 10-0. Who would have thought their first division loss would be against the Cats...

me :rockin:

Week 1 dont count! :wink:

huh?

Yeah, I was kinda wonderin' the same thing...

I think Ro is mentally blocking out what happened this weekend. :lol:

The Als played the Cats in the first game of the season.....
You predicted the Als to lose to the cats then :wink:

He also said in this topic that the Als wouldn't win both games against the Cats.

I don't have anything of value to add to the conversation, I just wanted to step in so I can beam a little. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I hope no one takes offence, but here in Hamilton a win is like Christmas: Everyone's grumpy before it happens, excited as it is happening, and has a radiant glow when it's over. Plus, each one happens about once a year.