Has Kevin Glenn Just Made CFL History?

I may be wrong, and feel free to correct me if I am.

Kevin Glenn played for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. After they were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, he was traded to Montreal. Now they have been eliminated.

Does that, or does it not, make Kevin Glenn the first CFL QB to be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs twice in one season?

Likely yes. But is this a record Glenn wants?

He also got 19 game checks as he was traded after the Als last bye week and before the Riders last bye week. He probably made more with one extra game check than the $3,400.00 for one playoff game.

I would think he wants it about as much as he wants another distinction he owns: most career passing yards without a Grey Cup win. (That's 46,000 yards. I believe Dieter Brock would be next on that list with ~35,000 followed by Danny Barrett with 23,000.)

I thought this thread was going to be about how many teams he has played for. Does he hold the record? Who hasn't he played for?

Edit: From Wikipedia

Glenn has played for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Calgary Stampeders, BC Lions, Saskatchewan Roughriders, and Montreal Alouettes. His rights have also been owned by the Ottawa RedBlacks and Toronto Argonauts, leaving the Edmonton Eskimos as the only CFL team to never hold his rights.