Has Dickenson lost control of the Riders

Once again the riders took more penalties then normal.....I'm sure Dickenson has been preaching about this but enough is enough....do they realize how costly the yardage has been.

No, they seem to be fine, now that the pre season is done, I’m sure the penalties will be brought under control. It’s been a while since thes guys played, give it a chance.

1 Like

OMG they have played 3 games and just how many practices between these games, I'm sure this has been more than enough for player to know what and who they are dealing with and by the way what pre season are you referring to???

3-0. His control of the room seems fine

4 Likes

wow I'm not sure if we are seeing the same games and when comparing to the other teams ya the riders need to clean up and fast

1 Like

3-0.

Well a quick glance at this weeks games shows Ottawa, Montreal, B.C. and Edmonton all with more penalties and penalty yards than Sask.

2 Likes

Could be the effects of no preseason. Generally that's a big piece of the puzzle in coaching up new players on cfl rules and differences

1 Like

Well I'd he has lost control.who ever is the players leader is so far has the best winning record this season of all coaches

Silly click bait threads should atleast be entertaining lol

1 Like

They brought it down from 22 to 9. 9 is still a bit high but Ottawa was also playing chippy so it could have easily been more. Penalties are up league wide. I think a lot of it has to do with no preseason.

1 Like

I am a REDBLACKS fan but that is a good friggin football team in Saskatchewan, football is an Intensive game. tough balance between getting a penalty and not getting a penalty.

2 Likes

you have a point but 3 and 0 could have easily been 0 and 3 with the main cause of penalties....As a riders hard fan I have seen them in the past performances and i
t was no where like this

good point but we are talking riders not Ottawa bc or any other team. This is rider specific

1 Like

you are right Riders are darn good and trust me there is no excuse for the shoddy playing

Good point and I'm looking at the riders not Redblacks....I really haven't concentrated on other teams performance this forum is strictly riders based at the moment

They've dominated all three games penalties or not

1 Like

Don't get me wrong. Penalties are still a concern, but just to answer the thread question, no Coach Craig has not lost control.

2 Likes

wow I'm not sure if we are seeing the same games and when comparing to the other teams ya the riders need to clean up and fast.

Just to refesh your memory of what you posted earlier in this thread.

To lose control, would imply he had control.

Before you get angry, just joking, Wpg vs Riders pre game jab. LOL😄

1 Like

LOOL got ya but as said we are talking Riders not Winnipeg......stay focused

1 Like