Has anyone else seen this??

.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........which I did, and lo and behold, it's been changed........

I guess it depends on what you define as classless. For me, and it sounds like a lot of others, it was in very poor taste. A lot of discerning people would say that if you are behaving in very poor taste you are not, repeat not showing any class.

Class in this situation has to do with an attitude and projecting yourself in such a manner so as to cause others to regard your opinion or attitude in a positive manner whether they agree with it or not.

I could care less that you are a BC fan and that you are defending what you think is humour. Poor taste is poor taste no matter what spin you try to put on it. Just recently it was removed from the website. Guess there are more than a few that view it the same way.

Cheers

[url]Shaw Communications

i told someone at esksfans.com about this and it he emailed the site and then they changed it, now it is who has the biggest feet....who is in chrage there?!

.........must be 'bring your kid to work' day in BC or someting.......

I think they are trying to cover their butts. Now by doing feet they can say they never ment any disrespect.

And Printers is winning :lol:

pretty low when you have to bring someone's appearance into a discussion about football......shows disrespect ...ignorance ....but mostly brings out some real insecurities in the person or persons who came up with this for the Lions site.....maybe someone or some people better take a good look in the mirror...

Pointless arguement anyway!....We all know that Ross Perot has the biggest ears!! :lol:

I thought it was Prince Charles :roll:

Hhhhmmm...good point there ro1313 :lol:

ok… yes i’m a Lions fan… no it’s not funny… but come on people… don’t you think some of you are making way too much out of this? who really cares?.. if the Esks site put up a poll question like “who has the funniest looking face?” then listed a couple of Lions players… i know i wouldn’t care… it’s all meant in good fun i’m sure… i don’t think they were intending on hurting anyone with it.

We as a society have gotten WAY too politically correct… it sickens me that every LITTLE thing that someone MIGHT find offensive in some way or another has become taboo… gotta stop wishing people “merry christmas” cuz it might offend non christians… gotta stop little polls about who’s ears are bigger… can’t call white people “white”… must call them “Caucasian”… can’t call black people “black” have to call them “African-American” (and before those who get their panties in a knot over a poll question about someones ears start calling me racist for that last line… DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME… i’m not racist… i could care less what colour someones skin is… or what religion they are a part of… ect… ect… ect… as long as they are a good human being thats all i care about)

When are we going to draw the line and say “who cares if this is ‘politically incorrect’… it’s not hurting anyone therefor we shouldn’t give a damn”… there are so many issues out there that are of far more importance that people could be putting their time into… this is not a big issue… it was a stupid poll question on a website… ABOUT EARS… get over it.

Good for you Chronic. Exactly my thoughts. I treat everyone the same and I say what I'm gonna say whether you like it or not. I agree you have to draw the line somewhere but everyone's line is different. I make fun of all people but I also respect all people.

and thats the way it should be... i get made fun of all the time for one my features... but it's always done jokingly.. so it's all in good fun... and i'm sure the said poll was meant in good fun.. i'm sure the people that put that poll up know that both of them have talent and deserve respect... therefor we have nothing to bitch about

it's not as much as it's making fun of someone as its the poll on their official site...they make fun of Ray's and Maas's ear, then talk about feet size...it's just unclassy and stupid

so what?... they're stupid little questions for people to vote on... they are pretty much stupid no matter what question they pose... they lightened up from "who's gonna win the west?" or some other pointless question like that... cuz obviously 90% of those who vote will say LIONS... i just don't see where there is harm being done in all of this... or why anyone would bother wasting time condemning it...

.... "And thats what grinds my gears" :lol:

someone's been watching the Family Guy movie have they?

maybe :roll:

I should have put it under my first rant though...

Okay...I'll wade into this, since I'm out here on the Wet Coast.

Yes Juvinile post. Can't beleive someone under the Ackles administration would let this slip by. For all the good things the administration has done to rebuild the organization. This slip up is uncharacteristic.

Interesting timing, though Today the Lions announced commuications director Debbie Butts was leaving the team to join Orca Bay (NHL Canucks). Same day the tasteless poll came out. Coincidence?

..........probably not coincidence super sleuth Sporty.........chronic, Lback, it's not the question so much as the place........professional athletes are expected/required/endowed to have thick hides and shrug off this abuse........from FANS.........not from the head office of a rival team who as Sporty has noted should conduct themselves with a high degree of decorum...........you missed the point of the thread, it isn't the poll itself, it's where it showed up..........

it really doesn't matter if it shows up here... there... or anywhere... it's still just a stupid question that doesn't deserve the attention it's getting.... to complain about something so trivial no matter where it shows up is a waste of time...